37

Jungkook

I fell down on the ground as soon as the hyungs got home.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi hyung shouted at me.

V and Jimin hyung helped me stand up. "FUCK YOU! I CAN FUCKING KILL YOU TO YOUR FUCKI--"

"THEN GO FUCKING DO IT!" I shouted at him.

"Shut the fuck up the both of you! Nothing will happened if you two are going to kill each other!" Jin hyung went at the center.

"You're a fucking jerk, Jungkook. You fucking remember that!" He shouted once again. "You fucking pushed me to my limits, you fucking face the consequences of the fucking mess you madem" And he walked out.

Jimin hyung followed him.

I sat on the sofa. Jin hyung appeared, holding the box of first aid kit.

He put an ointment on the cotton and pressed it on my left cheek, that Yoongi hyung punched, resulting a bruise.

"Why the fuck is he acting like that?! I didn't fucking do any--"

"You fucking did, Kook." Namjoon hyung said. "You just did, yesterday."

Ah, so Tzuyu told them. Tch, that bitch can't even fight with herself only.

"So that bitch told you? God--"

"Dude, don't fucking call Tzuyu a 'bitch' she's a girl afterall--"

"Who fucking lured me and all of you." I said.

"Nothing is important when she's the topic." I said.

"You sure about you are saying, Kook? I bet you're gonna regret what you said after you wake up."

I smirked at them. "I'm not going to regret or what, she deserves it, she fucking deserves the pain, she lured me, she killed our second child, do you think I can fucking calm down after I heard that she killed the innocent baby in her tummy? In fact, she didn't tell me about her second pregnancy instead she kept it as a secret."

"Go fucking wake up man. You're fucking gonna regret everything you said about her."

I shook my head. "I have Eunri--"

"Who's cheating on you and is the one who is fucking luring you because she is a gold digger and a whore."

"Don't call her a whore--"

"She is, Kook. Wanna know? Let's plan it."

"No thanks, I trust--"

"Well, that trust will not last long."

I was about to say something when the door bursted open.

"Hyung--"

Yoongi hyung cornered me. "You fucking sure about what you said huh?"

"About? That bitch? Well yeah. She fucking deserves--"

"And you sure about that huh?" I nodded, raising an eyebrow at him. "Fucking do not regret it, Jeon Jungkoo."

And he walked out once again. Jimin hyung shook his head and followed him again.

I sat up. "What the fuck happened?"

They aall became silent. "What the fucking fuck happened?!"

"Are you guys deaf or what?!"

"Yoongi hyung's like that because."

"BECAUSE WHAT?!"

"Tzuyu left, for the second time. Because of you."

-----------------