7

Tzuyu

"Ne, kamsahamnida!" I bowed at the teacher and got out from their office.

Areum's gonna start studying in this school on Monday.

"Hey, everything's okay now?" Mina unnie asked me, she is the only one who is free today besides Chaeng and Dahyun unnie, she's taking care of Areum. The other unnies, well, they have a date with their boyfriends.

"Yeah, it's okay. I already got Areun's uniform, and her schedule."

"Okay, now let's go shopping." I hoped on her car and she started driving.

------------

"Tzu! Does this dress suit me?" Mina unnie came out from the dressing room.

She's wearing a black fitted dress. I heard that her and Jimin oppa's 2nd anniversarry is coming.

"Yes unnie! You look beautiful!" I said. "Let's buy it!"

She smiled at me and nodded.

I grabbed the other shopping bags and about to follow her when someone bumped into me.

"Oops, sorry, I thought no one is here." I looked up. The girl is smirking at me.

"It's fine." I said.

"Tzu! Are you okay?" Mina unnie helped me to stand up.

"Yah! Did you did it on--"

"Unnie please she didn't saw me."  I said. Well in fact, I did saw her and she saw me.

"Awww still the." She coughed. "Kind maknae of twice, oh, no, you are just faking it."

"Shut--"

"I am not talking to you, Myoui Mina. Or should I say soon to be Park Mina." She smirked at us.

She looked at me, like I am a trash. "I still cannot believe that he do you."

"In fact, I am better than you." She flipped her hair and walked out.

"Unnie are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine, Tzu." She answered. "Jimin is right."

"Huh?" She realized what she said. "Let's talk about this when we arrive home."

I nodded, we both payed and drive home.

-----

Mina

"Jimin."

"Yes baby? Is there a prob--"

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I should have believe in you."

"Hey, baby why? Why--"

"Unnies are right, you guys are right. She's just faking it."

"WHAT THE FUCK! DID SHE HURT YOU?! DID SHE--"

"No, but she purposely bumped Tzu."

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOONGI HYUNG'S GONNA KILL HER!"

"I'm sorry, Chim, I should have believe in--"

"No, don't be, I'm coming over. I'll be there in 5 minutes.

"Okay, I'm gonna wait for you."

"Take care of the others first, Mina. I love you."

"I love you too."

I looked at Tzu, who's busy talking to Areum.

That girl, I hope, she won't hurt these two. Because when Jungkook wakes up, he's gonna kill her, with Yoongi oppa.

----

Jimin

"Chim where are--"

"V, she hurted Tzu."

"WHAT THE FUCK! I THOUGHT JUNGKOOK IS--"

"Me? What?" We looked in to the door.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I asked. Fuck. I won't let her lay a finger even her nails on my Mina.

"Sleeping in her apartment after we--"

"Shut it! Your girlfriend almost hurt my girlfriend!"

"What? She will never do that!"

"Because she looked like an innocent doll when you are here but when you turn, she looked like a fucking demon--"

"Hyung don't call my girlfriend a demon."

"Tch." I said. "Don't let these bunny go to twice until the hyungs are back."

"Wait, why?"

"Shut up Jeon!"

"Hyung first my girlfriend now this?! What the fuck! Can you explain these?!"

"Kook, do you love your girlfriend?"

"I fucking do. I love her!"

"Because of your needs."

"No, fucking no hyung. I love her as she loves me! I love her not because of my needs! I love her for who she is!"

--------

Tzuyu

"Tzu, Chim's coming over, let's talk about this later okay."

I nodded at Mina unnie.

"Areum-ah, let's take a nap, shall we?" I asked. "But can I sleep in here?"

"Sure baby." I laid her down into the couch.

Chaeng unnie and Dahyun unnie are making foods for us to enjoy.

As soon as Areum drifted to sleep, I drifted too.