38

Jungkook

"Tzuyu left, for the second time. Because of you."

Why the fuck?! JIN HYUNG'S WORDS ARE STILL STUCKED IN MY FUCKING MIND!

I bumped my head three times on my car's wheel after driving again. It's already 9:00 PM though.

Fuck. Why do I feel so affected?! She's nothing to me! The only matters to me is Eunri and the others!

"Fuck." I cussed and parked my car.

I immediately went inside our house. Greeted by her unnie's glares that can kill me right now.

"So you have the guts to show up, huh Jeon." Jeongyeon said. "Why? This is my fucking house too."

She rolled her eyes. "Jeong stop." Namjoon hyung told her.

She raised an eyebrow at him. I saw Jihyo calmed her down.

I sat down beside Jin hyung and fished up my phone. I went through my contacts.

I was about to press the 'call' button when Jin hyung snatched my phone away from me.

"What the fuck--"

"You need to wake up kid." He said and threw my phone to Nayeon.

What the actual fuck! "Give me my phone back hyung."

He shook his head. I glared at him. "Don't you glare at me Jeon Jungkook, I am still older than you."

"Why are you guys saying that I should fucking wake up huh?!"

"For what?! I am already fucking awake."

"Yeah but not actually awake to the fact that Eunri is the bitch one and you lost your diamonds because of her."

I gritted my teeth. "Eunri is the diamond one, not the two of them."

Jihyo stand up. "Listen to us, Jungkook please, this is for your sake too--"

"No. I know what is for my sake--"

"You really need to wake up." I was about to say something once again when V and Jimin hyung dragged me to the van.

"Yah! What the--"

"Listen to us you jerk." Jimin hyung said. "Even though it hurts me saying that thing about you but you really deserve that."

I glared at them. "Why the hell do I need to wake up?! Eunri is not even cheat--"

"And that's what you need to know."

The door of the van once again opened, the girls except Nayeon went inside, glaring at me once they past us three.

Hope hyung went inside and sat beside us three while Jin and Namjoon hyung went to the front.

The engine started immediately and Jin hyung drove to somewhere I know.

the way to Eunri's condo......

Nayeon

"Who fucking told you, Im Nayeon?!" I backed up as soon as Yoongi shouted.

"Y-Yoo--"

"WHO FUCKING TOLD YOU?!"

I sat up on the sofa, tears are forming in my eyes.

His pupils shaken and immediately hugged me. "No no no, I'm sorry."

I just realized that the tears already fell, he's wiping them right now. "Please don't cry please."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "It's for Tzuyu and Areum's sake."