5

Tzuyu

"Eomma-deul. Ireona." I opened my eyes and saw my daughter. My lipds immediately formed a smile.

"Eomma, good morning." I hugged her. "Ah, good morning too, kid."

"What time is it?" I asked as I stand up. "It's 8 AM, eomma."

She is really an early bird. I fixed the bed before carrying her.

"Let's make breakfast for the unnies, ey?" I asked. She nodded, happily.

"Arraseo, eomma-deul." I told her to sit down at the chairnear the kitchen's counter.

This is bad.

WHY DO THEY DON'T HAVE SOME FOODS IN THE FREAKING FRIDGE?! JINJA! ARE THEY STILL HUMANS?!

"Areum-ah, can you get Eomma's bag? Let's go to market and buy foods." She nodded and quickly ran.

I'm gonna kill the unnies later.

"Eomma." I grabbed my wallte and put it on my pocket before holding her hand.

I also put the extra key on my pocket and got out from the house.

------

"Eomma, I want some cereals." She pointed. "Okay just one."

"Ne, eomma. But the biggest please." She pleaded, with her puppy eyes.

Please stop doing that, Areum. You look like your father.

"Okay, baby." I grabbed the biggest and gave it to her.

"Yey! Thank you, eomma." I smiled at her.

Okay, we have vegetables now, fruits, some cereal, milks, and many more that my unnies will eat.

I got their favorites but I feel like I am missing one.

OH NO! JOKBAL FOR MOMO UNNIE!

"Areum, let's buy jokbal, for Momo unnie." I told her.

"Okay, eomma." She hold onto my shirt as I started walking and pushing the cart.

We arrive at the meat area. I immediately found jokbal. Momo unnie's gonna kill me once she found that I don't have jokbal with me.

"Um, can you give me, 5 kilos of jokbal?" The girl nodded.

I waited for her and after a few minutes she arrive with a big plastic on her hands, after I payed, I put it on our cart and walked away.

----

Jungkook

"I hate it when Jin hyung always tell us to buy some stuffs." Jimin hyung said.

Welp yeah, me, Jimin hyung and V hyung are here at the market.

I already texted my girlfriend that I can't come to her apartment for a week maybe, or more.

But I promise her I won't let her rest once I got there.

"Let's just go buy Yoongi hyung's cereal, you know he is not on the mood so let's buy him two big boxes."

Speaking of Yoongi hyung, he hasn't spoke to me, he spoke to the others but not me.

That grandpa, tch.

"Where's the stall of the cereals by the way?" V hyung asked. "The second one to the last I think." I answered.

"Well, let's check it out." Jimin hyung pushed our cart.

------

Tzuyu

"Mommy please." Areum pleaded. "Mommy please, this is the last time please. I promise, I will pay this once I got some money, I'll pay--"

"Hey hey." I kneeled down. "Pay? You? Gonna pay me?"

"Ne, eomma. Because--"

"Areum-ah, I don't want you to be spoiled okay. But it doesn't mean that you're gonna pay me." I told her. I grabbed two big boxes of the cereal she wanted. It's Yoongi oppa's favorite cereal.

"Mianhae eomma."

"It's fine baby but this is the last time okay. Now go get our cart." She ran off.

I grabbed some milks in here, across the cereals stalls.

"Hyung! I don't want to!"

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG PUSH THE CART!"

"LET JUNGKOOK DO IT!"

I frozed on my spot.

J-Jungkook? V-V?

I was about to look at them when someone pulled me.

"Hey." I looked back. Oh thank goodness.

"Hey, Jeonghan hyung told me you're home." Mingyu oppa smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Are you with the others?"

"Nah, Jeonghan hyung wants us to clean the house, I sneaked off." I chuckled and saw Areum finding me.

"Very good, Areum." I kissed her cheeks.

"Let's pay now!"

"I'm tired, let's go!"

"Kook, push the cart." I looked at Areum, good thing she's busy looking at the cereals.

We waited for them to pay first before we got out from our place.

"How did you kno--"

"I saw you two, and followed you. They told us that you don't want Gguk to know that Areum is his."

I sighed. "Come on, stop being sad. You don't look beautiful with your sad face."

"MINGYU!"

"Chill, Tzu, let's pay."

------

Jungkook

As we arrive home, I immediately organized our stuffs.

I put their cereals on the other side of the kitchen before organizing the plastic bags.

I was about to go out when I heard someone.

"Hyung. I saw her."

"What?!"

"With their ki--"

"Shut it, did he saw them?" What?

"No hyung, someone pulled her, good thing he was behind us and didn't notice anything."

"Fuck."

What? Who's her?