23

Tzuyu

"THEY WANT ME TO BRING AREUM?!"

Oh no, this is not good! This is not really good!

"Yeah. They told Jungkook before walking out. Infront of Kook's bitch."

"WHAT?! HIS GIRLFRIEND IS THERE?!" WHAT THE HELL!

"Yeah, isn't that amazing? So she can--Gotta go, bring Areum tomorrow." And the call ended.

This is not really good!

"What is it?" Jihyo unnie asked. I told them the whole story. Well, of course,  what happened yesterday is also in.

What can you expect from my unn--

"OMG!" Sana unnie squealed.

"NEW KID!" Momo unnie and Dahyun unnie shouted.

"I'm excited because I'm gonna be the tallest!" Chae unnie said. Aish.

"I can't wait." Mina unnie calmly said.

Jihyo unnie, Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie kept screaming.

"But unnies, Eunri--"

"What about that fucking bitch?" Jeongyeon unnie said. "Duh, you have his parents attention, Tzu. You have Kook's daughter and his second child on your womb."

"Eunri is nothing but a fucking slutty bitch who always fuck me--"

"Unnie." I warned her. "She's still a girl."

"Yeah, a girl who sell herself." Gosh, who can fight Jeong unnie?

"Now, just follow his parents orders and evrything will be okay."

I hope so...

----------

"Eomma, where are we?" Areum asked as we arrive at the Jeon's company.

It's bigger than the last one.

"Oh, Areum." I kneeled down. "This is appa's company. This is where he works."

"Oh, just like our school?" I nodded.

Jungkook finally came out from the car and locked it. He held Areum's fingers.

"Appa, it's so big!"

"Yeah, you, will soon have it." He answered. "Let's go." I let them both walk ahead.

I just followed behind.

"Omg, is that miss Chou?"

"God, she looks like a goddess!"

"She deserves sir Jeon more than his current girlfriend."

"Yeah, I saw his girlfriend entering clubs at night, and coming out with men with her."

"Disgusting."

"Is that their daughter?"

"So cute!"

Jeez. "Let's go to the private elevator." Jungkook told me, I just followed.

We entered his provate elevator and it immediately went up.

"Look, Areum." I pointed the city. "Wow, it's so big eomma. Just like appa's company." She said in a smile on her face.

"Eomma are we gonna reach the sky?" I chuckled. "A little bit." I answered.

"I wanna touch the clouds." She pouted. I was about to answer her question but Jungkook answered it fast.

"You want?"