8

Tzuyu

"Waa! My Areum is so pretty!" Nayeon unnie exclaimed. Momo unnie braided her hair.

"Nabongs unnie."

"Yes baby? What is it? Do you need make up? Lipstick--"

"Unnie! Areum is not allowed to wear make ups!" I said. "Hehe, sorry Tzu."

"What is it do you want, Areum?"

"Eomma do I have to go straight to my room once we arrive at school?" I kneeled down and examined her face.

She has his eyes, she has our nose, she has my lips, but she has his smile. "Maybe yes maybe not, if you want."

"I'll go straight to the room, eomma so that I will be the one who entered the room first." I handed her bag to her.

"Unnies, we will be going now." I said as I grab my purse and  the car keys, as if it is planned. The door opened.

"OH MY GOD! MY BABY AREUM IS SO PRETTY!" Jin oppa ran towards her. "Here kid!" Jin oppa handed her some money.

Geez! That's a lot!

She took it and ran towards me. "WHAT?! ARE--"

"Shut up, babe. Let her say something." Sana unnie shushed him.

"Eomma." She put the money on my hands. "Eomma please save these money for my--"

"Yes, Areum. Eomma will save it." I grab the money and put it on my purse. "Let's go you're gonna be late."

"Bye kid!" They all said.

I opened the passenger's door as Areum hoped.

I was about to go inside when Yoongi oppa called me.

"Ne, oppa?"

"Don't let Jungkook see her." He seriously said. "Mwo? A-Ah--"

"So you're letting him see her?" I looked at him. "Oppa please, they will see each other sooner or later, we can't stop it. It's our destiny."

"Please oppa, don't kill him."

"Please I love him."

"But, Tzu--"

"I know oppa but I'm not gonna force him to love me again, if he loves his girlfriend then I will accept it."

"I just need him to be a man and a father to Areum."

He ruffled my hair. "You're all grown up. Go drive now."

I smiled at him and go inside the car and quickly started the engine and drove off.

----

"Eomma, I'm scared."

"Huh?"

"Eomm what if they'll not like me? What if they bully me? What--"

"Hey, eomma didn't raise you as a weak girl, eomma raised you as a brave girl remember."

She looked down. I grabbed her chin. "Areum-ah, look at eomma." I softly told her. "I am not scolding you because you are scared. I am saying these things for you to be strong."

"If they don't like you then don't talk to them but still help them to achieve something okay."

"Arraseo eomma."

*bell rings*

"Oh! The school's bell! The class is starting!" I said. I kissed her cheeks. "You are eomma's brave girl okay."

"And appa too!" I smiled and just nodded.

"Areum-ssi. Kaja." The teacher held her little hands.

"Bye bye eomma." She waved at me. I waved back and waited them to enter the room.

Phew. Areum's gonna be okay, Tzuyu. She is gonna be okay.

I stand up and walked to the parking lot.

I looked at my watch to check the time, I'll just stay at the coffee shop nearby while waiting.

Areum's class gonna end in an hour so--

"Ouch." I exclaimed. I fell down on the ground.

I saw a hand infront of me, I held it but somehow, felt electricity.

I feel like, I held this hand before.

I wiped the dirt on my skirt since the little bit of the clothing fell on the water.

"Um, thank you." I said, still not looking. I fell him or her frozed. "Um are you--"

I stopped on my tracks when I looked up.

I-It can't b-be.

My eyes are shaking. While he, he's still staring at me, like he can't believe when I am standing infront of him.

My heart is racing. My hands are trembling because of the situation.

"T-Tzu?"

I bit my lower lip.

"H-Hey." I said, stuttering. "H-How's l-life, J-Jungkook?"

He cleared his throat. "Good, really good, you?"

"Good too." I said. "I uh, gotta go now."

"Wait."

"Why are you here at the preschool?"

Gosh! I forgot that they own this preschool! Ah! So dumb, Chou Tzuyu!

"Oh I'm just looking for my sister's daughter."

"You had a sister? How com--"

"Yeah I had. I'm sorry I gotta go now." I said and quickly go inside my car and drive away.

I don't even have a sister! I can't let him know that the baby on my womb is alive and she is studying there!

I can't. I still can't.

I'm sorry Areum, but you will not be meeting your father right now, maybe sooner, but not now.