12

Jungkook

It is now the day we celebrate Areum's 4th birthday.

We arrived at twice' house in less than 10 minutes. Nothing changed. It's still big like our house.

But something's missing.

"Where's Areum?" Yoongi hyung asked as Nayeon noona kissed his cheeks.

"They are at the mall, Tzu said it's gonna be a surprise for Areum." Nayeon noona answered.

"Yo Kook!" Me and Mingyu give each other a bro hug, next is Minghao who's smiling widely.

"Good to see you!" He said. I just smiled.

"GOSH! NAYEON UNNIE!!" Jihyo's voice was heard all over the house.

"What the hell Park Jihyo?! Wh--"

"THE CAKE! WE FORGOT AREUM'S CAKE!"

"Oh shoot!"

"Who's gonna buy it?! Oh my--"

"I'll buy it." I said and walked out and inmediately drove to the mall.

-----

Tzuyu

"Areum-ah, gwaenchanha?" I said. I told her to sat down on the bench.

"Hey, baby. You okay?" She shaked her head. "What's wrong?"

"E-Eomma, y-you said that the unnies are busy and don't have any time to organize my party."

Bingo.

"And?"

"M-Mr. Owner can't come because my birthday party is cancelled."

"Oh my god, baby shh.." I panicked when she cried.

I wiped her tears away. "Baby, we can still celebrate your birthday, maybe tomorrow."

"But I don't want to, this is my first birthday with the unnies and oppas."

Oh right. "Baby please stop crying, I'll do everything I can to make them come to your party even though it's not really organized."

Gosh, baby. Your party is really organized! And your father--I mean mr. owner is there!

"Now, stop crying baby. You're a brave girl remember." She shaked her head.

"Areum-ah--"

"Areum? Tzuyu?" I looked up.

WHAT THE HELL IS JUNGKOOK DOING HERE?! AND HE'S EVEN HOLDING A BOX OF CAKE!

"M-Mr. Owner?" Areum wiped her tears. Jungkook put the two boxes of cake and kneeled down beside me.

This heart, ah! It's beating so fast!

"Why are you crying?"

"B-Because my birthday party is cancelled b-because the unnies and oppas are doing something."

I continuously wipe her tears away that keeps streaming down to her face.

"What?! But twice--" I shushed him and send him a signal that it's a surprise.

It's a good thing that Areum didn't sense anything.

"Baby, please stop." I said. "B-But mommy--"

"Areum-ssi, do you want to buy some toys?" I looked at Jungkook, he's smiling at her.

"T-Toys?"

"Yes."

"Omo!" Her eyes started smiling, she wiped her tears. "Eomma-deul, can I please buy toys with mr. owner?"