22

Tzuyu

I woke up as I felt sun rays hit my eyes. I yawned and opened my eyes.

My eyes widened when I saw Jungkook. He's topless! Wait! Why am I a bit col--

I looked down.

WHAT THE HELL!

Fudge! IT'S NOT A DREAM! NO NO NO!

HIS GIRLFRIEND IS GONNA KILL ME!

I can't remember if he came inside me or not!

I heard him groan, as soon as I look into him with a hint of horror in my eyes, he opened his.

"We're both in our good state. I guess, things really heated up when we got wet." He said, he sound sincere.

"Yeah, and I uh, sorry for--"

"No it's fine. It's great actually." He said with a smile and sat up. I felt ny cheeks burning.

"Here." He handed me the robe I wore last night. I immediately wore it and stand up.

"Let's eat breakfast on the way home." I nodded. "I'm gonna go wash first."

As I am about to go inside the bathroom he stopped me. "I came outside right?"

Gosh, Jungkook. I don't know! "Y-Yeah." I answered he felt relieved.

"Okay, go ahead Tzu. Areum needs us!"

he called me 'tzu'! omg! wa--HE CALLED ME TZU TOO WHEN WE BOTH CAME!

I shaked my head to erase that thought and showered.

-------

"OH MY GOODNESS! GOOD THING YOU TWO ARE BACK!" Jihyo unnie exclaimed as we both entered our house.

Well, I'm wearing a turtle neck sweater right now because Jungkook kinda left many hickeys on my neck.

He knew also and said sorry.

"EOMMA!" Areum came, running. I kneeled down and hugged her. "Eomma! Why did you left?!"

"I'm sorry, baby. Eomma just wanted you and mr. owner--I mean your appa to have time."

"I understand eomma but you can just stayed on the house."

"I know baby, I'm sorry." I kissed her cheeks. "Eomma, appa bought me a lot of shoes!"

HE SPOILED HER?!

"Wae?"

"Because some of them does not fit my little feets anymore." She shyly answered. I giggled. "We'll donate those other shoes okay."

"Okay eomma!" She answered before going to Jungkook.

Nayeon unnie pulled me away.

"What is it--" She pulled something in my nec--

Before I can cover it, she held my hands. "Who did this, Tzu?" She said in a low voice, but with a hint of seriousness.

"U-Unnie..."

"Answer your unnie, Tzu. I'm not gonna eat you or something, I rather eat Yoongi."

"Unnie."

"J-Jungkook." Her eyes widened. "Did you m--"

I nodded. "God." She exclaimed. "Where did he--"

"I don't know. He asked me if he did it outside, I just answered him a 'yes'."

"Tz--"

"I know it's a bad move unnie but I'm nervous to death! His girlfriend is gonna kill me!"

"Tzu, his parents are back."

I frozed.

"And they knew that you and Jungkook had a daughter."

Oh My Goodness....

--------

Jungkook

I came home quickly as I can after a talk with my daughter.

"Kook!" My girlfriend hugged me. "Did the hyungs took care of you?"

"Yeah, but they treated me bad." She pouted. Why is she so cute!

but Tzuyu's way more cuter...

WHAT?!

"God Kook! Your girlfriend is a whiny one!" Jin hyung said. "Oppa! I--"

"DON'T CALL ME OPPA! OR MY SANAKE IS GOING TO KILL THE HELL OUT OF YOU--"

"Shut it hyung seriously, why don't you just make some popcorns since you are craving for it?"

"Oh! Good idea, Joon!" He happily said and ran to the kitchen. Forgeting all what happened just right now.

"They'll treat you soon, good." I told her. I was about to kiss her when the door bursted open.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" APPA?!

"A-Appa!" My mom hugged me.

"Oh my god! My baby looks good!" She looked at my back.

"Who's this?"

"Hi eomma, I'm Park Eunri, Kook's girlfriend--"

"GIRLFRIEND?!"

"I THOUGHT TZUYU IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"Mom we broke up okay. Eunri is the one I love now." I said and pulled her waist.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR SON!"

"By the way, Jungkook." Appa said with a serious voice. "Yeah?"

"Tell Tzuyu to come to your company tomorrow."

"W-Wae?"

"Because we are going to talk about your marriage!"

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"What?!"

The hyungs shouted. Even Jin hyung came out holding a bowl of popcorn.

"You and Tzuyu are going to marry each other!"

"WHY?!"

"Because you two had a kid! I don't want my granddaughter to have a broken family!"

"Now, go call your soon-to-be-wife, son. The marriage should happen as soon as possible."

What the fuck.