33

Tzuyu

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw white. I looked around and realized that I am in the hospital.

I sat up and I felt pain on my lower area.

What happened?

And suddenly, the scene earlier played in my mind.

My heart beat increases it's speed. What happened? Where's Jungkook? Where's Areum? Why is there blood on my legs when Eunri pushed me off to the table?

Thoughts kept running onto my head until the door opened.

"Tzu." I looked at the ones who entered. My unnies without Mina and Dahyun unnie, but their eyes, are really red and swollen.

"What happened?" I asked. "U-Unnies, d-did something happened to Areum? Did Eunri hurted her?"

Jihyo unnie shaked her head and calmed me. She's still crying. "N-No, Tzu."

"S-She's perfectly fine. S-She's with M-Mina and D-Dahyun in our house." She answered. "N-Nothing h-happened--"

"Hyo, tell her the truth." Sana unnie cried. Jihyo unnie shaked her head. "N-No, s-she--"

"Hyo, it's for her sake--"

"I said n--"

"Please--"

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked, confused. "What is it unnies? Is there something I need to know?"

They looked at each other. "Don't try changing the topic." I said. "What is it? Tell me."

"T-Tzu--"

"Tell--"

"Noonas." We all looked at the door. There, Jungkook stand.

I felt fear when our eyes met. His eyes, is really red. I can see his emotions, fear, regret, rage and more. It's mixed emotions.

"J-Jungkook--"

"Now." His voice, is really serious.

"I'm trusting you in this, Jeon Jungkook." Jeongyeon unnie's voice is really scary right now. But Jungkook is scarier.

"Don't fuck out." She trailed and immediately went out.

The unnies followed, looking at Jungkook first before heading out, really fast.

He closed the door, with a bang.

I sat up. "What's the probl--"

"YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM!" He yelled. My body twitched.

"K-Kook--"

"Don't you fucking say my name, Chou Tzuyu." He warned.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TOLD ME HUH?!"

"Tell you what."

He smirked, evily. "Playing innocent now, huh?"

I gulped. "J-Jungkook--"

"I told you don't fucking say my name." He cutted me off. "Why didn't you tell me huh?! Yet you told Yoongi hyung about it?!"

"Jungkook--"

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING SAY MY NAME BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TOO!"

"What's your problem, really huh?!" I asked him, accidentally raising my voice.

"And now you're the one who's mad, huh?" He asked. "God, you gotta be fucking kidding me!"

"What the heck is really your problem?! Can you just tell me huh?!"