39

Namjoon

"Did you tried tracking him?" I asked. IT'S GOING TO RAIN SO HARD AGAIN AND JUNGKOOK IS STILL NOT COMING BACK.

"Yes hyung but nothing." Jimin said, still using his laptop.

The girls are also worried. Yoongi hyung and Nayeon is not here.

"God where did that kid go?!" Jin hyung shouted because of frustration.

"Did someone called Yoongi or Nayeon?!"

"I tried, 3 times but the line immediately cuts off." Sana answered. "I'm worried."

"Hyung I can't do anything now! I can't track Jungkook! Even his phone! I think he lost it!" Jimin told us.

"FUCK LET'S GO OUT AND FIND THAT--"

"Don't need to find me." We all looked at the door.

Jungkook is there standing, his nose is really red, he cried, really hard.

Because of Chou Tzuyu

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO, JEON JUNGKOOK?!"

"At the park, near that fucking whore's condo." He said. "I have my phone with me but I turned it off."

"Kook, are you okay?" V asked.

He smiled, weakly. "No, because I fucking lost the ones who made my life become colorful."

"It's because you are so fucking numb asshole. You're the one who's fucking selfish." Jeong yeon said.

-----

Jungkook

"I know and I fucking regretted it." I said. "Hyung track the both of them." His eyes widened.

"J-Jungkook w-what?"

"Track my wife and my daughter."

"K-Kook, n-no y-you can't." What the fuck.

"Then I'll do it." I said and pushed him off.

I used my skills to track the both of them.

Fuck, I need to find them. I need them.

Their place is about to pop out when the screen went black.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled, in annoyance. FUCK I AM ALMOST FUCKING THERE!

"HYUNG DOES YOUR LAPTOP HAS A VIRUS?!"

"N-None."

"Then who the fuck stopped me from finding them?!"

"I did motherfucker."

I looked at the door, and there. Yoongi hyung is standing, smirking at me. "Why do you wanna track my cousin and my niece? For what? To hurt her again huh?"

"No, to tell her how much I love her and our kid."

He laughed. "Too late, Jeon Jungkook."

"You are fucking so late." I stand up.

"Yoong!" Nayeon arrived. "Stop please stop this."

He pushed her off, gently.

"Where did they went hyung?" I asked. "In a place that you cannot fucking find the both of them."

"FUCKING TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!"

"Don't you fucking shout at me, Jeon." He warned. "I gave you a fucking chance, you fucking wasted it."

"I told you, that you are gonna face the consequences after hurting my niece and my cousin."

"Heol, I thought you don't fucking love my cousin huh? I thought you fucking regretted that you loved her and had a kid with her?"