31

Tzuyu

Jungkook arrived home with an expression less face.

Jimin and V oppa did not dared to talk to him, when Jungkook is like this, it means he's mad or some thing like that.

"Hey you okay?" I asked. Areum went to him as he sat next to me.

His face changed into a happy one. Wow, this boy is really a moody. "Yeah, now that you and Areum is with me."

And he's back to himself again.

"By the way, anyone wants to enjoy dinner at the restaurant tonight?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"I'm in."

"Omg! Foods! Hoseok, jokbal!!"

"Sure!"

"Yeah, let's eat."

"Where are we going to eat anyways?" Yoongi oppa asked. "Jokbal house." Momo unnie sugested. "Um, not again, Mo, um maybe the next restaurant beside it?"

"Okay unnie, I will take out some jokbal and eat it there with you guys." Momo unnie answered before eating her chips again.

"Well then, we'll be going out later at 5:00 PM. SHARP, because it is a long way to go there." Namjoon oppa said. "Will do."

"Areum, let's take a bath?" I asked. It's already 4:00 PM.

"Ne eomma." I carried her and went to Jungkook's room.

"Eomma can I have a bath bomb on the bathtub?" She asked. "It's okay, go get some, I'll ready it."

"Where is she going? I thought she's taking a bath?" Jungkook asked.

"Getting some of her bath bombs."

"Ah." He nodded. Areum came back holding two blue bath bombs.

"I'll leave you for a while, Areum okay, I will ready your clothes for our dinner." I told her as soon as she went inside the tub.

"Ne eomma."

I walked back to the room and took her favorite dress that Yoongi oppa bought.

"Baby?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Let's have lunch, the three of us, tomorrow." He answered. "Are you asking me and Areum on a date?"

"Well yeah." He scratched his nape. "I will gladly accept that, Kook." I answered back.

He smiled and pecked at my lips.

"EOMMA AND APPA KISSED WAA!" We both look at the bathroom's door. There stood Areum.

"Go enjoy the bathbombs while it lasts, Areum." I told her.

"Ne eomma!"

This kid.

-----------

"C'mon vamonoz! Everybody let's go! C'mon--Ow! Hyung!" Taehyung oppa winced when Namjoon oppa smack his head.

Well, he's just singing Dora, The Explorers theme song. And Areum is liking it.

"Can you shut up? It's killing me, you kept singing that since you--"

"But Areum is liking it." He pouted. He looked at Areum. "You're liking it?"

Areum nodded at him. "Ne oppa."

"Go on keep singing, V. But not too fucking loud or else I'll push you off the car." He warned. V oppa just nodded and sang again for Areum.

Soon, we arrived at the restaurant beside the jokbal house that Momo unnie sugested earlier.

"You know what we eat hyung, we're just gonna take out some jokbal." Hoseok oppa said and Momo unnie pulled him inside the jokbal house.

"Momo really likes jokbal." Namjoon oppa shaked his head and entered the restaurant.

"Good evening sir." The waiter bowed. "A big and long table for." He stopped and think.

"For 17 people, One high chair." He said. "Sure sir, follow me."

As soon as we entered, our jaw drop.

The other side has a bar, the other side has some tea or what. Wow, I like this place now.

"Hyung! Let's make coffee! We learned it right!" V oppa sugested. "Stop acting like a kid, oppa." Dahyun unnie said. "After this let's go out and try this coffee thing." Dahyun unnie smiled at him.

"Okay, Hyun! I prefer that!"

"Please take your orders." The waiter handed us the menu. 1 menu per couple.

Hoseok oppa and Momo unnie arrived, holding two big plastics full of jokbal.

No wonder she is called the 'jokbal queen' in college.

"Great, let's order now." Namjoon oppa said.

-------

After 15 minutes of waiting, our orders arrive. I swear, our table is really full because of the foods that the others ordered.

I immediately get some for Areum to eat. I placed it carefully on the high chair's table. "Eomma, I want jokbal."

"Oh?" Jokbal?! Momo unnie will kill me if I asked her to--

"Here, Tzu. Give this to Areum. She's exempted because she's my niece." Momo unnie handed me a small plastic containing jokbals.

"Yehey!" Areum smiled, happily. "Now, eat baby." I said.

-------

"Who's gonna pay?" Hoseok oppa asked. We looked at each other. "Jungkook." His hyungs agreed.

"Why the fuck--" I glared at him. "I mean, why me?"

"You and Tzu are getting married so yeah."

He showed his middle finger quitely at them.

"The bill is 700,*** won."

THAT IS----

"Here." Jungkook handed the waiter his black card with his frown face.

"Will be right back."

"You six will be in danger as soon as we got married."

"Don't care." They all said, with a tire voice.

"Me and Nayeon will be in the car." Yoongi oppa said and carried Nayeon unnie since she passed out.

"Me two!"

"Me three!"

"Four!"

And they all leave us, waiting for his black card to return.

"Hey, it's okay Kook." I assured him with a soft smile. "The oppas are just like that since they were really happy because were together again or what." I added.

His lips curved, into a smile. "Fine, I'll let this slide but they will be in danger as soon as our wedding arrived."

"As soon as your surname changed into 'jeon'."

"Can't wait." I said and carried Areum onto my lap, who's peacefully sleeping.

She and the unnies ate a lot of food especially Momo unnie. She didn't finished all the jokbal but she said she'll gonna eat it tomorrow.

"Here you go sir." He handed the black card to Kook. "Thank you for enjoying the meal. We will be glad if you all will come back." We nodded and head out.

They started the van already. We sat at the really back.

"Tzu, don't forget our date tomorrow, okay." I giggled. "I will, Kook."

He planted a kiss on my forehead as he let me leaned on his shoulder. "Good."

"Sleep for a while, I'll wake you up if we're near."

I nodded. "I love you, Tzu."

I hummed and whispered 'I love you too' to him.