27

Tzuyu

"Jeon's preschool suspended the class because of the heavy--" The reporter didn't finished what she is saying when the tv powered off.

Momo unnie and Sana unnie screamed as the lights went out.

Guess there's no electricity for now.

"THE ELECTRICITY WENT OUT!" Nayeon unnie said.

"Said they're gonna fix it later when the rain stop." She added. "Where are we going to sleep later?" Mina unnie asked.

"BANGTAN'S!!" My eyes widened.

Oh no. EUNRI IS THERE!

"C-Can we just stay at the hotel?" I asked. They all shook their heads. "Noooooo..."

"Jin can cook us some foods whenever we are hungry!"

"Yeah! And we can watch all night!"

"But there's no electricity." I said. "They have generators so let's go."

-------

We arrived at their house in no time. My heart is pounding so bad, I really feel nervous.

Eunri is here! And she's spending time with her boyfriend! I cannot bother that!

Nayeon unnie knocked on the door. After 3 knocks, the door opened revealing Hoseok oppa.

"Oh! What are you guys doing here?!" He exclaimed. "We don't have any generators at home so came here." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Oh, ara. Come in." He opened the door widely, as if on cue, it started raining again.

"Where are they?" Jihyo unnie asked and sat on the sofa. The other unnies went to the kitchen, the other opened the tv and watched.

"V, Jimin and Jungkook are playing, Suga hyung is sleeping obviously, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are preparing dinner and I'm setting the table."

"WAIT! NAMJOON IS COOKING?!" Jihyo unnie shouted. To the point everyone can hear her shout.

"Yeah, don't worry, Jin hyung tortured him first." Hoseok oppa smiled.

"Tzu, you can put Areum on Jungkook's room." Oh no. This is a bad idea.

"But what if Eunri--"

"Eunri's not here." He cutted me off. "She's out to shop." He coughed. "Shop with boys."

"Tch, that fucking bitch. Hope she'll get aids soon." Gosh, Jeong unnie.

"You know the way to Jungkook's room." He said. "Can you guys help me set the table?"

"Sure." Nayeon unnie and Momo unnie went with him.

I sighed and went upstairs with Areum in my arms.

How I missed this place.

I opened the door to his room and got inside.

I laid down Areum and covered her with blanket. It's raining so hard gosh. The AC is on too and I don't know how to turn it off.

"Eomma-deul, sleep with me." She said, with her eyes half open.

I smiled. "Aniyo, I'm helping the unnies and oppas."

"Where are we?"

"Appa's house, um his house with the oppas."

She nodded, still feeling sleepy. My cute Areum. "Sleep baby. I will wake you up when dinner is ready okay."

"Ne." She closed her eyes, I kissed her forehead and watched her sleep.

I was about to stand up when the door opened.

"Fuck you, Kook! We lost because of you."

"Wow! It's not me!"

"Really huh?!"

V oppa is about to say something when he noticed us. "Shut the fuck up the two of you! Tzu and Areum are here!" They both looked here and their eyes widened."

"Omg, did Areum woked up?" I shaked my head.

That's why Yoongi oppa don't want his room near the room of this three.

They are loud, really.

Jungkook walked to us and checked her. "Why didn't you texted me that you guys are going here?" He asked, in a serious voice.

I gulped. "I uh--"

"Um, we're gonna go down guys, to um help the others to cook." Jimin oppa said. "Um, we're going bye!" V oppa waved at us and closed the door.

"Answer my question, Tzu."

"I, I forgot." I said. Well, in fact, I don't have any guts to tell him we are going here!

Eunri is gonna be here sooner or later!

"Or the noonas texted hyungs?" He asked. "I don't know. I was preparing Areun's things, and there, I forgot to text you." It's starting to get cold in here.

I think he felt that I am getting cold so he lowered the AC.

"You know you can sleep, Tzu." He said. I shaked my head. "I'm fine, Jungkook. Don't worry about me."

"Just worry about your girlfriend." I said. "Why?"

"You know, about the marriage."

"Don't worry about Eunri, Tzu." My heart got really wild when he held my hand.

"But she's your girlfriend."

"Yeah, I know she can understand the situation."

"The only thing that matters is our daughter."

I smiled at him and nodded.

I pulled my hand away from him as I covered Areum's whole body with blanket.

"Ju--" I stopped talking when we, both got near each other.

Our faces is only inches away! One wrong move our lips will touch!

"K-Kook." I whispered. He looked at me, then my lips.

"Fuck." He cussed. He held my nape and kissed me.

My eyes widened at the contact.

Oh no oh no! I held onto his shoulder and tried pushing him but he won't budge.

I felt his lips moved. Oh no! I'm in danger!

He moved forward. Closer and closer until our body became one.

He slowly took his hand away from my nape and cupped my cheek as he kissed me once again.

Eunri, I'm sorry...

I held onto his hand and kisses him back. I felt him smiled and moved his lips.

Our lips are in sync as our body became one.

I moved my hands to his shoulder for support as he moved one of his hand to my waist.

"Kook, tell your wife and daughte--OH MY GOODNESS!" We both pulled away when we heard someone shout.

And there! Jimin oppa is standing there with his wide eyes.

"Dom't say a word about this Park. Or I'll fucking kill you."

"Hey! I'm 2 years older than you, motherfucker." He rolled his eyes. "By the way, dinner's ready." And he closed the door.

Oh my goodness! I shouldn't have kissed him back!

"Hey." I looked at him. "You okay?" I nodded. "Let's just get down and eat dinner."

"You go first, I'll wake Areum." I said.

"Sure." I was about to back away when he kissed me again.

My lips formed into a smile, wait what?! Oh my! He felt it!

He backed away after 10 seconds. "I'll get going." And he flashed a smile.

I just heard the door closed.

GOSH JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY!