26

Tzuyu

The memory, in the bathroom, still remain--

AAHHH! I'M GETTING CRAZY!

I jumped on the bed and rolled around it. WAA! THIS IS JUNGKOOK'S FAULT!

"WAAA!" I continued to whine. Why the hell did he kissed me?!

"Tzu! You okay there?!" Momo unnie.

The other unnies went to the mall with Areum. And of course, with the great Jeon Jungkook.

Hoseok oppa and Jimin oppa stayed since Mina unnie and Momo unnie didn't wanted to go to the mall.

"Aniyo!!" I shouted.

Waa! I'm crazy! I REALL--

"What the hell is going on with you?!" I looked at the door and saw them.

"Are you possessed by an evil spirit?!"

"Oh my God!" Momo unnie panicked. "Please, dear Father! Please take the evil spirit awa--"

"UNNIE I'M NOT POSSESSED OKAY!" I cutted her off.

I continued to whine, even though they are here.

"Then what is wrong with you?!"

"Not me! Your freaking maknae!" I said and sniff, acting like I'm gonna cry anytime.

"WHAT DID THAT FUCKING MAKNAE DID?!"

"DID HE RAPED YOU?!"

"Aniyo." I said and told them the whole story.

"OMG TZUYU!!" Mina unnie squealed.

"HE STILL LOVES YOU TZU!" Hoseok and Jimin oppa danced.

"TZU THERE'S YOUR CHANCE!"

"JUNGKOOK'S SLOWLY REALIZING THAT YOU'RE STILL THE ONE!"

"Thank goodness! He's not gonna be stupid anymore to that Eunri!"

"Guys, I'm still here." I said, in a sarcastic tone.

They made a peace sign. "Tzu! Trust me, our maknae still loves you!" Jimin oppa said.

"Aniyo, he loves his gir--"

"NO NO NO!!"

"He loves her because he pity her. Eunri always cry, whine and many more, EVERYTIME she's with us, especially Jungkook."

"Just accept the agreement, Tzu." I shaked my head.

"No oppa, I love him and I am willing to sacrifice my happiness just for him and Areum."

------

Eunri

"THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE IT?!" I asked.

"Yes, Ms. Bangtan went there, with Jeon."

AH FUCK! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

"Get out, I'll call you when I have another plan." He nodded and got out.

God! Why didn't they believe the picture?! Especially my Kook!

Argh! I'm gonna tell Jungkook that we should fuck without condom! He respects me! I don't want him to respect me this time!

If Jungkook got me pregnant before the wedding, they will cancel it and make Jungkook marry me!

And he will leave that fucking bitch with their damned daughter.

----

Tzuyu

"Eomma please, I don't want to marry Jungkook." I pleaded for the 10th time.

As soon as their plane landed on Seoul, me and Yoongi oppa went to their hotel.

"Chou Tzuyu, how many times do I have to tell you? You can't do anything." She answered. "You love Jungkook, he loves you, you two had a daughter--"

"Eomma, he has a girlfriend, I don't want him to sacrifice his happiness just to marry me for Areum."

"It's for Areum's sake, darling." My dad said. "The Jeon's told us the real story behind Jungkook's girlfriend."

"I know you knew about this." I nodded. "Right, Suga?"

"Yes uncle." He answered immediately.

"Tzu." My mom held my face. "It's for Areum's sake, and to the both of you."

"Jungkook went all the way to Taiwan just to ask us if he can court you."

"That kid used all his money for you."

"I expect he used his money for his girlfriend right now."

"Which--" My father looked at Yoongi oppa. "Which she used to find men and um, have sex with them."

"Eunri knew that Jungkook is the heir of their company. And the rest is history."

My dad faked a cough. "You are marrying your daughter's father, Tzuyu."

"You can't do anything about it."

No.

-----

"Tzu, I know that you know that your father is doing--"

"For our sake yeah." I went inside his car.

He sighed and closed the door beside me before going in.

"Oppa, Jungkook--"

"I'll handle that kid."

"No, I promised him that I will find a way just to stop the wedding."

"What am I gonna do?" I asked. "I promised him."

"Tzu, remember when you two did the thing." I nodded. "You didn't know if he came inside or outside right? Nor he."

I nodded again. "Tzu, what if.."

"What if what?" I asked. It made my curiosity grow."

"Nevermind." He said and started the car. "Let's go home."

What if what?!