4. Just Thoughts

Cpov

I wake up to the feeling of something warm and something around me i open my eyes and see that its Shannon and she's hugging me but she's still sleeping. She looks beautiful and peaceful in her sleep. I decide to go back to sleep and just feel her warm body around me.

I wake up again but this time to the sound of something like a phone. I turn around and see amy and meghan taking pictures and giggling and i just slap my forehead and feel shannon moving and amy and meghan leave quickly. I sit up fast and so does she. She looks surprised and also worried. "Morning" she says and makes me jump a little I thought that she wouldn't speak, and i like her voice in the morning it's more deep and raspy, and to be honest it kinda turned me on. "Morning"i say back.

We stay in an awkward silence until I decide to get up and head to the kitchen. "I'll be in the kitchen" I tell her and she nods once I'm out the door I look back a little and see shannon lay back down and mumble to herself and I go to the kitchen i see amy and meghan grab their coffees and giggle. I sit next to them and take Amy's coffee out of her hands and she whines."Heeeey, thats my coffee". "Well.. Not any more bitch". i say after taking a sip of her coffee. Meghan spits her coffee and starts laughing. I stand up and see and take both amy and Meghan's phone's. "Give me the passcode or erase the pictures." I tell them calmly and meghan gave me her code and amy told me to give it back and she erased it but i think she saved one but she would probably get the pictures back so I didn't care anymore.

"Whats your fucking problem. She was so calmly asleep and you guys ruined it." I tell them."oooo someone has a crush on shanny"amy and meghan laugh. "i don't have a crush on her its just that she looked so cute in her sleep that I...i cut myself off and start brushing a little and they both laugh. "Either way nothing would happen in between us.. we don't know each other so.."I tell them."suure"they say in sync. "Whatever im gonna take a shower."i say and head to the bathroom. And on my way i only hear giggles. I roll my eyes.

Spov

I wake up and hear giggling at the door and see amy and meghan at the door and I quickly close my eyes. I feel cari moving and hear something like a slap and i start moving a little so i can get up from the bed and both amy and meghan leave the room.

Me and cari stay seated on each side of the bed in an awkward silence i literally forgot that cari was sleeping with me. "Morning"i tell her to try and break the silence. "Morning." she says back and stay we stay in silence. "I'll be in the kitchen."she says standing up and leaves the room."what the fuck."i mumbled to my self.

i stay in the room and five minutes later jess comes in my room."what?did amy and meghan wake you and THE, miss fletcher?" jess teases me ." yeah" i stay silent " why are you so quiet? you would be making a joke about it.. well no wouldn't but still your too quiet."she tells me."is it weird that i barely know cari and i think that i like her. "oh so you like cari, but not as a friend" she nudges my shoulder "stop, but...i don't know.. we slept together but.. last night i stayed up a little after cari fell asleep and i just thought to my self if i could just let things go."i tell her "and why cant you?" she asks" i don't know.. its just that she was and still is an important part of my life..and i love her and i just cant forget her " i answer her question" you don't have to forget her you cant forget the people you love but we both know you guys will always love each other and nothing will change that." she tells me and i realize that what jess tells me is true." you know what your what i will always love cammie and she'll always be my best friend." i tell her and i give her a hug and she leaves. i stand up and head to the kitchen. im happy that i can always talk to some one and i love my friends but i sometimes think that those were just thoughts and that cammie was an important part of my life and i think i should move on just like she did.

sorry i took really long its just that my phone fell in the water

and i just got a new one im so sorry to keep you waiting...

also i know that im like a month lat but who loves cari's new song

i memorized it the next day ..

ill try to post more often and come up with ideas

mily