Epilogue

MUST READ LAST CHAPTER 26 THEN THIS PLEASE I EVEN CRIED WRITING IT...
JUST A DISCLAIMER. THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY...

Spov 

"Come on Ally, we're gonna be late if you don't hurry up." she's saying goodbye to stevie. We're gonna be back soon, it's not like we're going to war. Since ally is to busy with her family i'm going with my babies. 

My Sammie i'm so proud of him. he's become so mature for his young age. Although they still live with their grandma they are really happy. I didn't leave them. . .  Cam is 7 years old and Sam is 12. I'm so proud of broth of them they're so smart and so loving Sandie raised them we'll. Even if I didn't leave I spend too much time working. I have a multimillion photography company and I've made a name for me. running really wasn't my thing anymore so I had to move on from that. Soon after my clothing company became my sisters; Either way that made me spend less time with my kids, but the thing that I wanted for a long time we are all happy. I love all the excitement on their faces when they see me. I experience everything with them, like a couple months ago. We all Know Sam has a crush on lil Jo. she started hanging out with another boy and he saw Jo hug him he was really sad. he was heart broken and I was there for my kid. Cam was always a quiet one, but lucky enough I was there to hear her first word. Although she said gama (grandma) first. I don't really know if we should tell her when she's older than she's Sam's half sibling but who knows. Sandie and her are really close like Sam was with my dad. Right now he says he wants to be like his grandpa. Sam looks up to him so much. Both kids are so different, my little girl is so weird and we all thing she might be gay what a surprise. A few weeks ago we're watching a disney movie and they we're fighting on who would marry Cinderella it was hilarious. 

Sam was the one who surprised me more. From my baby girl to my baby boy. I obviously don't mind but it was a big change, to my bank account, And honestly things have never been better. All those month he wasn't happy cause he wold talk to cammie about it. He soon 'confessed his biggest secret' as he mentioned it. He said that he thought I wouldn't want another boy since I already had one and he didn't want to replace him. I was sad that Aiden was taken away but at least he's with his family. I told him that I miss him, but that wasn't going to change anything, if he wanted to be a boy than he could. I would still love him. he would be my son. He's really interested in baseball like I was when I was little. 

"Hey buddy, I'm leaving." "okay." he said not looking up from his laptop. I sat on his bed. "C'mon don't be like that."  "I'm kidding mom." he sits up and hugs me. "I'm gonna miss you." He tells me. "Me too and i'll be back as soon as possible." "you better."  my son and I are close we know each other we get each other. Buut the other stubborn one isn't any help. "Take car of your sister and Grandma okay."  " yeah don't worry." "And don't forget-" "tomorrow we're leaving for the you're house." smart ass cuts me off. "you asked for it." "I thought it was time." I smile at him "i love you kid." "Me too mom. . . be safe."  "I will." I stand up to go to stubborn camden's room but on the way I stop at cammie's old room. "BEHIND YOU!!"  I hear Sam as he walks downstairs. "shut it sam!!" i hear cammie. it's weird I know but six years is a lot of time and if it wasn't for Cam and my dad I wouldn't be the person I am. They are with me.  I enter the room and go to the night stand. I see Cams old Ipod it's connected to the speaker. I press play. "Can i have this dance." i see as she comes towards me. I grab her hand and start dancing. 

"You better be safe, cuz we don't need you here." she tells me making me laugh. "I'll do it for the kids. but for now lets enjoy this." we let the rhythm take us. "I wish you were hear." "me too cuz someone needs to teach cam some manners." "shut it she is literally you. Your mom made her like this and also super spoiled, well both are really spoiled." we laugh. "but really you wanna know the truth." "what is it."  "I never stopped loving you. . . you are my everything."  she smiles and lays her head on my chest. "I love you too."  we keep dancing till the song is over. 

"And that kid is love."  I hear my dad making Sam laugh. "I know. Too bad your not here. I would've loved to se you like this again." "me too. At least we still see them, and that's enough for me."  

"Cam!!" I've been calling her for five minutes she hasn't come out. Until I find her on the tire swing in the front. "Cammie, I've been calling you for a while." she keeps looking  down and is fiddling with her fingers. "Baby what's wrong." I kneel in front of her and putt my fingers under her chin making her her at me. "tell me. please."  I pout making her smile. "I don't want you to go. I want you to be home when we leave."  aww my little angel. "I do too but I have some work to do and plus grandma Sandie and grandma deb will be here." "I know but I'm gonna miss you." I pick her up and take her inside. she is still short like Sam was. "don't fight with your brother okay and listen to your grandma's okay."  she nods 

Next thing we know we're in a car waving at our family. "You ready sis." I look at ally. "Not sure." "we're gonna find them." I look at her ."we will." 

Cari is living her normal life, but she's smart I can't get near her without anyone noticing. Not even a simple concert, not even money buys then I just get a warning or get kicked out. luckily for me she keeps posting regularly and I've only seen Aiden in pictures and videos on Instagram. it's been hard, I don't need to be with cari I just need a relationship with my kid. she can have one with cam if she wants to that would break her heart cuz she loves Sandie so much. 

Without realizing it we're at the airport just waiting for kara. She wants to fly with us to NewYork. We get everything checked  and wait on the jest waiting for. never mind she's already here. "what took you so long." she asks hugging us. "well we have things to take care of." Ally says jokingly. "I did to and I'm really sleep deprived." "more than 12 hours flying is a lot." ally keeps talking. "Add a pregnant woman to that to." we're in real shock we haven't talked in almost six years. "bitch!!" Ally yells. "congrats kara. you were the only one left." we laughed. "how are yours." she starts a conversation as the plane starts to take off. "Jimmy is so big and his appetite is like mine obviously, and Destiny is the best."  "another hills what a horror." she says making Ally hit her arm. "And you shan how are the kids." I smile at the thought of my family. "Cam is really stubborn but she is very sweet and smart." "then the name fits" we laugh at the statement. "And Sam."  "the beveridge of the year, the best baseball player, he is honestly the same, happy, mature, smart and sweetest kid ."   She smiles. "I can't wait to see them."

--------------------------------

THIS IS THE END OF NOW THIS IS LIVING... IT IS CUT SHORT BUT I PROMISE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!      WAIT FOR IT I'M WORKING ON IT AND I'M WORKING ON OTHER PROJECTS SO YEA THIS WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. I WOULD'VE KEPT WRITING BUT HONESTLY NOT ONLY THE STORY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT SO AM I...

VOTE AND COMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE STORY AND WHAT YOUR WOULD LIKE TO READ ON THE SEQUEL ANY TITLES ANYTHING HONESTLY I'M OPEN TO REAS ANYTHING... EXPECT MORE FROM ME THERE WILL BE BETTER CONTENT I SWEAR. AS I SAID LAST CHAPTER STAY SAFE  TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY CUZ I'M ABOUT TO RIP SOMEONES HEAD OFF 😂 THE ONLY THING ENTERTAINING ME RIGHT NOW IS READING WRITING MAKING AND PLAYING JUST DANCE ON MY WII SO...

OK WAIT FOR MORE AND THANKS FOR READING  I APPRECIATE  IT REALLY... LOS QUIERO MUCHO !!! 

M.A.M❤️