Chapter 21

The next few days were hell, I was searching high and low for Sansa with no luck then Tywin told me to go back to my betrothed or else he'll give Sansa to Ramsay. And I of course left as soon as humanly possible so that it would never come to that. And back in the North things were going just as well as one would suspect with Ramsay having a say in everything. Nonetheless having the light snow falling all around me comforted me.

"Lady Stark, your back." I swiftly turn and see a servant girl.

"Hello, I've just gotten back, why are you here?"

"Lord Bolton asked me to greet you when you returned." She says with a small smile. I nod politely and straighten out my dress.

I walk down the winding halls to my betrothed. I can't help but notice how dreary winterfell is with Ramsay in charge, even the gardens around the weir wood have suffered,I don't even want to get started on the soldiers. I open the doors to the great hall and see Roose and Ramsay together...this is never good.

"Lord Bolton, my betrothed." I say dipping my head in respect.

"Lyanna! You look as charming as ever, I must say that winterfell isn't the same without your beautiful face to brighten it up." Ramsay says as he walks over to me.

"I heard that the wedding was...eventful." Roose says with a raised eyebrow. Before I could answer Ramsay was kissing me, I break off the kiss and give him a confused look.

"...yes eventful is a word that could be used." I mutter blushing crazily.

"Now that your back I do believe that we have some business of our own to conduct..." Roose drawls.

"Our wedding, how thrilling." I muse while Ramsay wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Most of the planning is alright complete, we just need you to get fitted and a few last minute things then we shall be wed my dearest." Ramsay cheers I nod complacently.

"You may go Lady Lyanna." Roose nods at me and I smile and give him a nod in response. As my betrothed wheels me out of the hall talking like Sansa used to when she was still in love with Joffrey.

"I have a gift for you... now that you'll be a Bolton soon I've got you a welcome present of sorts." Ramsay says as we near the prison.

"You didn't have to." I say stepping closer to him so that my chest was touching his.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a knife. "For you, a flaying knife." I smile and kiss him deeply.

"You're so thoughtful, I must be a very lucky girl." I tease.

"Not only do you have a knife, but you'll have lessons too," Ramsay grins. I force out a huge smile.

"Really?! Your not kidding?" I don't dare falter in case I'm caught in the act.

"Yes my darling, in here it's all prepared all you need to do is say yes." The sadistic look in his eyes was frightening but also slightly intriguing.

"Yes my love, if you wouldn't mind I'd enjoy learning as soon as possible." I beam as I inspect the knife. Ramsay gives me a twisted smile seemingly to big for his face.

"As you wish my darling." He bows and takes my hand into his leading me to a lesson I tend on never forgetting.