Chapter 23

It's days before the wedding and I'm being kept very busy, between the day to day household upkeep and the last minute touches I'm beat. So imagine my surprise when I'm told I have a gift waiting for me in the great hall. I rush down with a flock of people behind me squawking in my ears.

Her hair was different, it was more like aryas now, a deep brown. But the rest of her looked the same warn but still my innocent little bird.

"Sansa, welcome home." I embrace her and hold on tightly as if she would disappear. She never said anything back but held onto me for dear life. I hold her at arms length and inspect her carefully.

"The lady Lannister's quarters are ready." A maid whispers.

"She is Lady Stark until I say otherwise. Now run her a bath, and bring a tailor, my sister will need warmer clothes if she is to survive the coming winter." I command. They scurry about like roaches from the light.

"Lady Bolton..." Sansa smiles briefly.

"Almost my little bird, now I have some things to keep care of, beware of Myranda she's a bitch, and if anyone dares to disrespect you tell them who you are. They will be dealt with accordingly. Things have changed you have no time to be the delicate flower you once were now is the time for your inner wolf to come out and kill any who appear our family." I hand her a dagger and waltz off to my next task.

Wedding day, my sister and a pack of annoying women were all about me telling me what to do and what to expect I shut all of them out and drank my wine and talked with Sansa.

"Mother would have been telling you to slow down on the wine." Sansa smiles.

"Lyanna it is your duty to your family to be respectful and perform when asked." I mimic moms tone.

"You're awfully good at that."

"I've been in trouble enough to get the act properly." I mutter.

Three loud knocks sound on my door, I nod at Sansa and she gets the door like a good maid of honor should. I fuss with my hair a bit more and look into the mirror and see Reek.

"Well look at who's all cleaned up. Shall I call you Theon or Reek?" I spoke harshly, I'll be honest, still haven't fully forgiven him.

"Whatever my lady wants." He stutters as per usual. I lift my head and hold out my hand.

"Theon, I do believe it's good luck for snow on a wedding day. Have you heard something similar?" I smile at the man sweetly. He takes my hand and holds it in his.

"Robb would have never let me touch you on a day like this... he'd say I'm to sinful to touch an angel on her special day." He snorts a laugh.

"I do believe you'll be one of the more holy things that touch me today." I whisper in an amused tone. We share a smile then head to the gods wood.