Chapter 18

The ride to winterfell was a difficult one. To believe that I would have to be smuggled into my own land was heartbreaking. Once we road past the gates I see a small welcoming committee.

"M'lady, we are pleased to have you back." A maid says. I glare at her and her fake sweetness.

"Bring the stone mason to me I need to make sure that my father and brother are honoured." I say in a hollow voice while getting off my horse.

"We have drawn a bath for you." The same maid smiles.

"Later." I growl I see the group flinch. Satisfied with the reaction I glide to the crypts to pay my respects. After I was done with that it was later in the day and I go to my room and find it empty. Tapping on the floor boards I find the hollow space and hide Robb's will under my booze and mind altering herbs that I was given, I think that they come from the Dothraki, I'm not too sure.

"M'lady! Why are you in here?" I grind my teeth together, it was the same maid as before.

"This is my room." I say through a clenched jaw.

"Lord Bolton had the old lady and lords chamber cleaned out for you."

"Where's the old stuff?" I ask with a controlled tone.

"I believe that it was put in trunks and is going to get thrown out-"

"No, I want to keep it."

"But M'lady-"

"MY WORD IS FINAL." I raise my voice slightly. Ever since the red wedding I've killed many men and women, so now they say that when my mother and twin died as did my soul, now the stranger has taken hold of me and wants me to kill for him until I kill myself. I don't mind all that much. At least people leave me alone.

"Yes M'lady." She nods and then leads me to my parents old room and gets the water ready. "Do you want me to help?" She asks.

"What's your name?" I ask

"Myranda."

"Leave me alone...Myranda." I see a fire of fury behind her eyes but she obeys and leaves.

After my bath I get put one of my mother's old dresses on and take a deep breath. It still smells like her.

"Lady Stark, Lord Bolton has requested your presence." I stand and follow the guard without paying attention to where we were going.

"Lady Lyanna, it's nice to see you again." I turn and see Ramsay.

"Ramsay, or Lord Bolton now." I say correcting myself.

"Leave." Ramsay demands to the guards they all rush out and close the doors to his chambers.

"You look beautiful, I've always loved your red hair." He says touching some of my hair. I lift up an eyebrow.

"The maid Myranda didn't have red hair and you seem to really like her." I say with a sly smirk.

"Very observant, but how did you know?"

"You just confirmed my suspension. So were to be married." I state grabbing a goblet of wine.

"There's no need for you to do that Lyanna, Reek the Lady wants some wine." I turn and see a sickly thin man with rags on it take me a moment but then I realize.

"Theon?" I ask

"It's reek now." Ramsay says with a smile. I bite my lip and internally sigh. I need to survive above all, even if I hate what I have to do to achieve that goal, but Sansa needs me Jon needs me.

"Is it true that you sent his father his junk in a box?" I ask with a fake interest.

"Yes I did." Ramsay was proud of that I giggled

"I must say that's quite original, I admire a man with new ideas." I gush. "Besides it's what he deserves for burning winterfell."

"And what of your brothers?" Ramsay asks.

"They are alive, I know it. I'm what people would call a green seer." I say with an elegant shrug.

"A green seer?"

"I can see the future and past and sometimes the presant. I can't control it though. And it crashes on me live a bunch of snow on a branch."

The next few days I spend more time with my betrothed and he can have his moments of genuine goodness but those moments were few and far between. But today is my name day, and the first one I would spend without Robb. When I was in kings landing we would send letters to each other and make sure that a small gift was included. On our last name day he gave me a dire wolf pendant with rubies for the eyes and the metal was black steel. To represent my connections with the Lannisters and Baratheons while also showing my faint obsession with the targaryens and my Stark blood. I gave him a carving of a dire wolf next to a weirwood. So now I sit in his old room gently holding one of his cloaks, he was always getting new ones he was worse then Sansa, or so dad had said. There's a knock on the door and I lift my head up.

"Who is it?" I ask drained of any emotion.

"It's Ramsay, why have you been ignoring my calls?"

"it's my name day to day." I say clutching to the dark brown fur.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have had a feast ready and everything!" Ramsay scolds with a faint smile.

"I don't feel like celebrating, not without Robb, it, it's my first name day without him. This morning I woke up and was expecting his letter and gift, we made it a little tradition but now we won't ever do that again, and my mom won't send me a letter telling me of my siblings, dad won't write me about the political affairs of the north. All that's left is Jon and Sansa." My voice slightly breaks at the end of my sentence.

"Enter Ramsay, I have three letters for you then you'll put down the cloak and hop on your horse then attend the royal wedding on behalf of the Starks and Bolton's." I tilt my head.

"Why aren't you coming with me?"

"I have some business with the foresters and whitehills."

"Easy, the whitehills are in the wrong. It's Forester wood and land." I say

"But the Whitehills are Bolton loyalists."

"And the Foresters are Stark loyalist. For me Ramsay, please as my name day present." I beg fluttering my eyelashes. He looks conflicted so I crawl into his lap and try to do puppy eyes.

"Lyanna what are you doing?"

"I'm not going to stop until you agree."

"And I don't think I'll be complaining." He smiles. I shake my head.

"Please, please please please." I beg.

"Your worse than a child."

"I know but please!!!"

"Fine, you shall have your wish." I squeal and peck his lips quickly then realizing what I've done I run out to get ready to go back to king's landing.