Chapter 22

Never have I felt more out of place in the north then now, there's a man in his 20's on Ramsay's wooden cross, a sacrifice waiting to be killed. I don't think I'll ever be able to get this image out of my mind, the barren feeling room, a pitcher of warm mead, a fire, a lounge chair, and the man in the middle with a pool of sorts under him.

"He was meant to be mine, but since your to be my wife, I'll let you try." Ramsay's pale grey eyes shined like never before.

"I'm afraid I know nothing of flaying." I mutter nervously I can see the man start to struggle against the bindings. I flinch slightly as I hear the man try to scream.

"I've cut out his tongue so he can't speak, but I can give him nightshade if he scares you." Ramsay's lips were moving against my ear. While he reaches for a vial. I face him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"My love, I'm only saddened that I won't get to hear his screams as we peel back his flesh." I give a smile not unlike Ramsay's and hand him his knife, "I want to draw first blood with my own blade, I hope you won't mind." I giggle. Father please forgive me for what I'm about to do. I silently pray to the old gods for forgiveness while pouring some mead.

"Watch closely darling." The bastard grins, I smile back and watch carefully as he makes his delicate slices along the man who makes an animalistic howl of pain.

"My turn!!" I clap my hands and take off my cloak. Turning to the men I smile and graze the mans chest. "I want to start here." I state, gently tracing my knife along the captive. I feel strong hands wrap around me.

"Good choice love, now, bring the knife along the muscle like this," I let his hand govern where mine went a thin strip of blood trickled down the mans chest. " and a parallel line." The blood was starting to fill my nostrils with a metallic scent. "Now a line to connect, then pull." I do as he commanded and I get a howl in response and a kiss on my cheek, "beautiful." Ramsay muses as he walks backwards.

Seemingly hours later the man died, and I was finished. "Very nice, it was practically perfect." My betrothed grind cupping my face.

"It was thrilling." I say looking into his eyes, they became dark with want.

"Come to my bed chambers tonight, we are to be man and wife with in a fortnight, what will be the difference?" He almost begs. I look into his eyes and weight my options carefully.

With a heavy heart I realize that I have no choice, if I want to survive, I'll have to go to his bed. I shyly smile, and look at my feet. "What will the people say?" I ask meekly.

"You are their lady, they wouldn't dare speak against you."

"Promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"Be gentle."

"That is a promise I'll keep with my life."Ramsay gives me a look shockingly similar to the one he gave me when I was cutting into the man's flesh.

I barred the door behind us and put another log onto the ever roaring fire, I feel hands slide around my waist and pull me closer. Ramsay started to gently bite at my ears and neck making me squeal in surprise.

"Did I hurt you?" he murmurs in my ear undoing my cloak.

"No, that was just unexpected is all." I look at the ground sheepishly. Ramsay lets out a growl and pulls on my hair so that my eyes met his the cold grey seemed so much more interesting this close, the fire reflected in his eyes giving them a quality I can't describe, feeling brave I push him on his back and hold him down by his throat. I feel the growl emerge in the back of his throat.

"Maybe you should take off some of those clothes my beloved." Ramsay's voice was deeper and sounded smokier. I let go of him and start to untie my dress and I let them fall off my shoulders so that they hang on to my breasts. I get off and see the bastard scramble up and get his clothes off faster then I ever thought humanly possible. He stood before me only in his small clothes and as was I.

"Gods be good." Ramsay whispers walking around me like a wolf around his prey. My small clothes were semi-sheer so didn't leave much to the imagination, save for my back that was still covered in scars from Joffrey. I start to undo the ties that were keeping the cloth in place.

"Your just going to watch?" I tease walking over to the bed.

"Do you want me to?" He asks slowly approaching me, a wide grin on his face.

"I want you on this bed, with me." I demand letting all my hair down. His hands travel under my dress feeling my body leaving a trail of goosebumps. I close my eyes and lean into Ramsay letting his hands do as they please. I feel his friend start to poke my ass so I start to gently rub against him and lean in further.

"Get on the bed." he hisses, I turn and smile at him getting a brilliant idea.

"Why so hasty love." I purr, Ramsay looked at me curiously I kiss him and then his neck, chest then lower until I reached his underwear.

"Lyanna..." he starts I hold up my hand to silence him.

"Let me please you darling, you can return the favor soon enough." I wink at Ramsay leaving him speechless.