Arrival at Beacon

Y/N PERSPECTIVE

I look out of the windows of the dropship, taking in the scenery below. I notice my old school and feel a bit sad. I had some friends there who couldn't get in. I look over at the people in the dropship with me, noticing a girl with blonde hair, and a girl with black hair and red tips. 

???: "But I don't wanna be the bees knees! I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees!"

I chuckle a bit at the girl complaining to what seemed to be her bigger sister. As we kept cruising, I noticed a boy who seemed like he was going to throw up any second. I grimaced and quickly grabbed a paper bag and handed it to him, which he promptly used to throw up in.

???: "BLAAARGEH" 

Y/N: "Uh... are you okay? That sounded pretty bad..." 

The boy groaned and heaved again. I just stood there, patting him on the back until we landed. We walked out and he threw away the bag, before smiling at me. 

???: "Thanks for that back there. My name's Jaune, what's yours?"

Y/N: "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." 

We bumped fists.

Jaune: "So, do you uh.. do that often?"

Y/N: "Do what often?"

Jaune: "Save people in need of a quick barf-bag?"

I chuckled a bit, and Jaune looked confused.

Y/N: "Believe it or not, I am extremely new in that department."

Jaune grinned before we heard someone drop something. I felt something tap my foot, making me look down. 

Y/N: "Huh, Dust." 

I picked it up and looked at the bottle, noticing the logo. 

Y/N: "Schnee..." 

We heard an explosion, and Jaune and I jumped, looking at where the explosion came from.

I looked up to see a girl in white chewing out the girl with the red tips in her hair from earlier. I walked up with Jaune in tow.

???: "How do you not know who I am!? Unbelievable! Stupid dolt!"

Y/N: "Hey, Ice Queen, she said she was sorry."

The girl glares at me, frustrated.

???: "Don't interrupt me while I'm talking to this dolt!"

Another girl, this one mainly wearing black, walked up holding a bottle of dust. What's with all the girls?

???: "You're Weiss Schnee, Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, which is known for it's controversial workforce and shady business deals." 

The girl who's name was Weiss looked at her, like she was deeply insulted.

Weiss: "Wh--?! The ner--! You--!"

At a loss for words, she snatched the dust from both of us and stomped off.

Y/N: "That was a thing I guess.."

Jaune looked at me and shrugged, before looking at the girl who got chewed out. We walked over to her.

Y/N: "Are you okay?" 

???: "Yeah, just a little exploded.."

Jaune and I giggled, before we introduced ourselves. The girl smiled and said her name was Ruby Rose. We all started talking about where we came from for a while as we walked.

Jaune: "So... where are we going?"

Ruby: "I dunno, I was just following Y/N"

Y/N: "I dunno where we're going either." 

Jaune: "Think they have a map? A recognizable landmark?"

Ruby and I snorted.

Jaune: "Maybe a pamphlet?"

We snorted again.

Jaune: "I'm guessing that's a no?"

Y/N and Ruby: "That's a no." 

[Timeskip™ is brought to you by Dust Explosions™]

We walked into the hall, where the blonde girl waved to Ruby.

Blond Girl: "Hey, Ruby! I saved you a spot!" 

Ruby: "Oh, I-I gotta go, I'll see you after the ceremony!" 

She ran off, going in the direction of where the blond girl was at. 

Jaune: "H-Hey wait!" He sighed. "Where are we supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to...?"

3RD POV

Blonde Girl: "Sooo, how's your first day going, sis?"

Ruby looked at her, annoyed. 

Ruby: "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded, Yang?"

Yang: "Yikes, dramatic much..?"

Ruby: "No, I'm serious! I bumped into this girl, making her drop her luggage, and I sneezed, and then I exploded, and there was some fire, some ice, and maybe some sparks, but she was yelling at me, and I was really confused, and I felt really, really bad, and I really just wanted her to stop yelling at m--"

???: "YOU!"

Ruby jumped into Yang's arms, realizing who's voice that was.

Ruby: "AH! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!"

Weiss: "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Yang: "Oh my god you actually exploded..."

Yang puts Ruby down, who looks at Weiss, feeling bad

Ruby: "I-It was an acciden--"

Weiss puts a paper in Ruby's face cutting her off.

Weiss: "The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damagessustainedwhileoperatingaSchneeDustCompanyproduct. AlthoughnotmandaroytheSchneeDustCompanyhighlyrecomendsfamiliarizingyourselfwiththispamphlet."

Ruby: "...Uh...What?"

Weiss: "Do you really want to make it up to me?"

Ruby: "Yes!"

Weiss: "Well then read this and don't speak to me again." 

Yang: "Well.. It sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why not just start over?" 

Ruby: "Hey great idea, Yang! Okay, Ahem. Hello Weiss, I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!"

Weiss: "And we can do our nails, and talk about cute boys, like tall, fit, and handsome over there!" 

Weiss pointed at Y/N, to which Ruby lightly blushed at.

Ruby: "R-Really!?" She was beaming.

Weiss: "No."

[Timeskip™ is brought to you by Chibi Ruby trying to become friends with Chibi Weiss]

Y/N PERSPECTIVE

I heard the microphone come to life, and looked up at the podium. There stood Professor Ozpin, who adjusted his glasses.

Ozpin: "I'll... Keep this brief..." 

He started his speech and you tuned him out, spacing out.

[Timeskip™ brought to you for the sake of keeping it brief.]

[Vashen: Wow, this chapter is really long. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of how much I was able to write out. I'll try my best to keep up on this, but I can be pretty forgetful]