An Unwanted Discovery

[Vashen: I'm excited to work on this chapter, since this is the part where Y/N gets closer with Blake. I'm hoping to bring them closer together, but I'll have to think of some twists to this episode. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!]

Y/N PERSPECTIVE 

You were busy munching on some food, as Blake and the monkey faunus from earlier looked at you, concerned. You had met the monkey faunus while looking for Blake earlier. He had introduced himself as Sun, and you had dragged him along. You swallowed your food and looked at them.

Y/N: "...What?" They looked away as you looked confused. 

Blake: "So... I'm guessing you two know who the White Fang are?" You and Sun nodded.

Sun: "I doubt anyone nowadays doesnt know who they are. Buncha holier than thou freaks if you ask me." He sipped his tea You nod in agreement, shoving bread into your mouth.

Blake: "Well... I used to be a member of the White Fang.." You choke on your bread and Sun spits out his tea. you manage to swallow the food in your mouth.

Y/N and Sun: "What!? You used to be a member of the White Fang!?" She nodded, before explaining.

In the past, the White Fang used to be a protest group. They'd peacefully protest, trying to make a change to how Faunus as a whole were treated. It seemed like they were slowly making changes, until one day, someone had enough and turned over a picket fence, starting a riot. After the riot, they noticed people payed more attention to them. But they still kept their ideals about peacefully protesting until the leader of the White Fang stepped down, and the current leader stepped up. Peaceful protests turned into organized attacks. People threw bricks at the windows of shops who wouldn't serve Faunus. The worst thing was that it worked. People started noticing them, out of fear. By that time, Blake had enough.

Blake:  "So. Here I am. A criminal hiding in plain view. All with the help of a black bow." You leaned back on your chair and crossed your arms.

Y/N: "You're not a criminal, Blake." She looked at you, a bit surprised.

Sun: "But, all the stu--" You ignored him.

Y/N: "Like you said, Blake. You were just misguided, and you realized that even what you were searching for was something good, the way you were trying to get it wasn't necessarily so, and you decided to commit yourself to trying to atone for it." You smiled warmly, making her blush. You stand up, a grin on your face. "Well? What's the plan now?" Blake and Sun stood up as you paid for your meal.

Blake: "Well, I don't think the White Fang are behind these robberies. They've never needed that much Dust before." You, Blake, and Sun were walking down the street.

Y/N: "Well.. what if they actually did?" Sun interjected

Sun: "Well.. the best place to tell would be to.. go where they'd be if they did it... and not find them there... right?" He grinned and you smirked. 

Y/N: "Sounds right." Blake put her hand on her chin, thinking. You thought she looked kind cute.

Blake: "But, I have no idea where that would be..."

Y/N: "Well, isnt there supposed to be a huge shipment of dust coming in tomorrow?"

Sun: "If so, that's the place to be!" He grins again and Blake nods.

Y/N: "Well, where to?" 

Sun: "We can probably go to sleep on a roof here." You chuckled and shrugged, following the two as they found a place to sleep for the night.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by another TimeskipTM!]

You, Blake and Sun were on a roof, looking over the docks. It had been an entire day, and it was night again. Sun tossed Blake an apple, and you looked at him like 'where's mine?' He said that was the last one, and you shrugged, looking back at the docks.