A Calm Nature Walk

[Vashen: Heya! I made a new book called 'Inkstorms and Inkjets' it's a Splatoon Harem sort of deal, and if you like this book then maybe you'll like the other one too! Anyway, on with the story.]

3RD POV PERSPECTIVE

Prof Glynda: "Yes students, the Forever Fall forest is beautiful, but you are not here to sight see." You, Issac, and Ren were in a small guy group, taking in the sights, even though the professor had said that you werent there for that.

Prof Glynda: "Professor Peach as asked that you all collect samples from deep within this forest. I have come along to make sure you don't die." 

You and Issac look at each other, you giggle and he rolls his eyes. Further down the line, Jaune bumps into Cardin, who glares at him. Jaune looks away and whistles.

Prof Glynda: "Each of you is to collect one jar worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will meet up here at 4 o'clock." She walked off, as Cardin slapped Jaune on the back. 

Cardin: "Come on, buddy." He walked off as everyone else walked off, except for you and Phyrra, who looked over at Jaune. He looked at the two of you and sighed, before walking off. You an Phyrra left, looking for some sap to harvest.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by impending bedtimes!]

JAUNE PERSPECTIVE

Jaune walks back to Cardin's group and dumps the jars full of sap on the floor, collapsing on the ground. 

Cardin: "So Jaune. I bet you're wondering: 'Why would my buddy Cardin ask me to get 6 jars of  sap, when there are only 5 of us?" Jaune sits up.

Jaune: "That is one of the many questions I've had today, yes." Cardin smirks.

Cardin: "Follow me, and I'll show you." Jaune reluctantly follows Cardin and his team. 

After a bit of walking, they arrive at a hill just a bit away from where you and Issac were collecting sap. You had somehow gotten some on your face, and Issac was laughing at you. 

Cardin: "There. That's the guy who made fun of me yesterday." He hands Jaune a jar. "I heard the Grimm here can't resist this stuff. And you're going to throw it at him." Jaune swallows his spit, and looks at you, his arm raised. He starts shaking as Cardin keeps edging him on.

Jaune: "...No." Cardin looks offended. 

Cardin: "What?" 

Jaune: "I SAID NO!" He turns around and throws the jar at Cardin, making it shatter on him. Cardin chuckles at him and punches him in he face, making him land on his ass. 

Cardin: "You should've learned your lesson, Jaune-y boy." He picks him up by the shirt and lifts him up, punching him again. 

Cardin picks him up again and looks at him, an arrogant grin on his face. 

Cardin: "I'm gonna make sure they send you back to mommy in teeny, tiny pieces." Jaune looks at him confidently.

Jaune: "I don't care what you do to me. But you are not messing with my friends."

Cardin: "What, you think talk like that makes you tough? You think you're a big strong man now?" Jaune just grinned, annoying Cardin. He struck him again, but only hurt his arm in the process, dropping Jaune.

Cardin: "What the hell?" Jaune just looked at his shimmering hands. 

Jaune: "Did I do that..?" 

Cardin kicked him, making Jaune fall over. He looked up at him with an annoyed face.

Cardin: "Let's see how much of a man you really are." Cardin and his cronies grinned, before a loud roar could be heard. 

They all turned around to see an Ursa come out of the forest, growling. Cardin's team ran off as the Ursa took note of the sap on Cardin's armor, swatting him away. Jaune just looked confused. 

3RD POV PERSPECTIVE

As the cronies ran through the forest, they shouted about the Ursa, until one of then ran into Yang. 

Yang: "What!? Where!?" The cronie pointed back to where he came.

Cronie: "Back there! It has Cardin!" Your eyes widened as you realized who was back there.

Y/N: "Dammit!" You took off. 

Ruby and Phyrra: "Y/N!" They watched you run off and grabbed their weapons. 

Ruby: "Blake, Yang, go find Professor Glynda!" 

Phyrra: "Nora, Ren, go with them. There might be more." They all nodded and ran off, Ruby and Phyrra hot on your trail. 

You got there pretty quickly and ran in, taking your sword out and saving Cardin from becoming Ursa snack by clocking the hit. 

Y/N: "Ngh... What the hell are you waiting for an invitation!? Get the fuck out of here, Cardin!" Cardin got up and scampered off, as Jaune watched in confusion. You struggled to stay upright, the Ursa pissed you interrupted it's meal time. You grit your teeth and pushed it back, before falling on your ass and rolling out of the way when it slammed it's paws down on where you were sitting a second ago.

You regained your composure as you ran at the Ursa and swung at it, dodging it's own swing. You swung a few more times before it bat you away as Ruby and Phyrra showed up. You hit a tree and fell next to them, groaning, as Ruby and Phyrra checked on you. Jaune picked up his sword and shield, before charging at the growling Grimm. You sat up and ran back in, much to the protest of the girls, grabbed your weapon, and swung at the Ursa as Jaune did. You knocked the Ursa's paw away from Jaune's head, nearly making it cleave into you, as Jaune decapitated the Ursa. You looked at him and grinned, slapping him in the back. He winced.

Y/N: "See? I told you you had it in you." He chuckled sheepishly before noticing Cardin, who was still nearby.

Jaune walked over to him and helped him up, before looking at him in the eye.

Jaune: "Listen. I don't care what hell you put me through. But if you ever hurt my team.. My friends. You'll regret it." He walked off as Cardin just looked surprised. You smirked and followed Jaune.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi Jaune talking about random stuff.]

JAUNE PERSPECTIVE

Jaune was on the roof, waiting for Phyrra. She said she had something important to talk to him about.

He waited until he heard heard the doorknob turn, only to see you, much to his surprise.

Jaune: "Oh, Y/N. Whatcha doing up here?" You looked over at Jaune and shrugged, before walking over and leaning against the wall he was sitting at.

Y/N: "I got a message on my scroll from Phyrra telling me to meet her up here. I'm guessing you got the same thing?" Jaune nodded and you smiled. "Well, I guess we can wait a while longer, eh?" Just then, the door flew open and Phyrra came out, looking in a rush.

Phyrra: "Sorry about that! I had to help Ren with something! I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long, boys." She closed the door as the both of you approached her.

Jaune: "Sooo.... What did you want to talk to us about, Phyrra?" She looked at him, looking a bit annoyed.

Phyrra: "First off, you should be ashamed. You were in trouble, and you didn't tell your team, or us. You know that we'll always help you, no matter what."

Jaune: "I-I know...." He looked away, ashamed, while Phyrra turned around.

Phyrra: "And.. My offer still stands." Phyrra turned back around. "I'll train you, but you better confide in one of your friends when something like this comes up like this." Jaune looked genuinely surprised.

Jaune: "B-But, I betrayed your tr--" He gets shoved down by Phyrra, who smirks.

Phyrra: "Your stance is all wrong, you need to spread your legs out, and be closer to the ground." Jaune sighs and smiles at her, before Phyrra got kicked off her feet and is caught by you in the bridal position.

Y/N: "Your stance is no better." She blushed at the fact you were carrying her, but crossed her arms in a huff as you and Jaune laughed. You set her down. "I'll train the both of you. Of course, you'll need to get lucky to beat me." 

Phyrra grinned, while Jaune rolled his eyes and smiled. You helped him up as the three of you started sparring on the roof.

[Vashen: Alright! Another chapter done! I'll be revealing the fact Y/N is a zombie soon, but I have a few original chapters in mind, and I'll be releasing that one next. Also, we're #2 in phyrranikos! I dunno how, or why, but we are, and that's freaking awesome! Also, if you guys really enjoy this stuff, please, comment some suggestions for original chapters, or leave a vote! Oh, and if you have an OC that you'd like me to put in, DM me, and I'll think about putting them in for an appearance. Anyway, that's all from me, I'll see you in the next chapter!]