Test Time

[Vashen: So, after comparing some fanfics and my own, I noticed that I'm one lining everything, which is a huge waste of space, and it looks weird. I'm gonna try to write a bit more, and make it more appealing.]

Y/N PERSPECTIVE

I groaned as I looked around the ballroom. I felt kinda bummed we couldn't get a room until we passed our 'Initiation'. 

Jaune: "Helloooo? Beacon to Y/NNNN" 

You looked up at him, snapping out of your daze. You smiled sheepishly. 

Y/N: "Sorry about that. I guess I must've gone into my own head without realizing it." You scratched the back of your head as Jaune shrugged and smiled, setting his stuff down. You noticed his extremely fashionable onesie.

Y/N: "Say, are you sure that's comfortable?" You said, giggling a bit at his onesie.

Jaune: "Extremely comfortable." He crossed his arms, trying to look serious, but his onesie was ruining the vibe. You giggled a bit more before you set your stuff down.

Y/N: "So, excited about tomorrow? If we pass this test, we'll officially be in Beacon!" Jaune looked at you with a grin, and You realized you were a bit too excited. "S-Sorry." You chuckled nervously.

Jaune: "It's no problem, we all get excited for stuff." He smiled reassuringly, but you didn't see it, since you were too busy drooling over all of the tech and weapon building classes you could enroll in. 

Y/N: "Uh-Huh... Heheh..." Jaune sighed and shook you out of your trance.

Jaune: "I dunno what you were thinking, but you should probably wipe that drool off of your face." You did, and you felt awkward about it, but he didn't pay any real attention to it.

As you got ready to call it a night, you heard a certain Ice Queen and Rose arguing. You got up and walked over. 

Y/N: "Heya, Rose. Ice Queen." Weiss shot you an icy glare as you walked up, making you grin as you thought of more ways to tease her. "See? If you keep it up, your name is actually gonna get changed from Weiss Schnee into Ice Queen." 

She looked like she was going to strangle you and Ruby and the Blonde Girl looked kind of amused, trying not to chuckle. 

Y/N: "But, if you change your attitude, I might think about what you said about me earlier. What was it again? 'Tall, Fit, and Handsome'?" You looked at her, noticing she was slightly red and furious. She stomped off, irritated. 

You looked back to Ruby and the Blonde Girl. 

Y/N: "I hope she didn't bug too much." You said, looking at them. 

Ruby: "No, I'm fine. Thank you though."

Blonde Girl: "Not really, although she was starting to get on my nerves." She said, grinning a bit.

Y/N: "I don't think we've met before. I'm Y/N." You put your hand out for her to shake, but instead, she gave you a fist bump.

Blonde Girl: "My name's Yang. I'm her big sister." She puts her arm around Ruby's shoulder, making her try to push Yang away. You chuckle a bit, amused.

Girl with Black Bow: "If you wouldn't mind, can I get back to reading my book?" Ruby and Yang jump a bit, remembering the girl who was behind them.

Ruby: "O-Oh, right, sorry about that Blake."

Yand and Ruby walk off, leaving you and the girl who Ruby called 'Blake' alone. You look at her bow and notice a slight twitch, bringing a smile to your face.