Vashen the Idiot.

Vashen: "What. Disappointed to see me as a new chapter?"

Yeah, I would be too.

Vashen: "Thanks, narrator."

No problem. I'm going to go on break since this isn't part of the book, is that cool?

Vashen: "Oh, yeah, sure let me just get into the bo..."

...th here for a second. Oh wow, this seat is comfortable.

Anyway, after I was going over the chapters, I realized I had planned the name for the previous chapter: "Club Crashing, Mech Bashing, Spine Cracking Fun", was supposed to be for the fight with Roman when... Ya know. Your supposed to fight the Mech.

I'm not even mad, I swear.

So what I'm going to do is just make the next chapter named based on the last chapter, as a sort of joke.

Yes, I'm lazy, but I also like my chapter names to have jokes, and I ran out of those.

Now, this isn't the only thing I made this shitty chapter for, I also want to ask you guys if I should continue this story after Volume 3. I'm on Volume 2 right now, and the Volumes afterwards feel like an insult to Monty Oum and honestly, I couldn't care less for.

But I do care for this book, so if you guys want it to continue, I'll suck it up and I'll try to keep it going. Also girls. Tell me what girls you want in the harem and I'll start working on that. I should also probably start working on confessions too, huh....

Damn. I'm gonna be busy.

Anyway, thanks to you guys who tuned in, it means a lot. And also thanks for reading this book. Even if I am lazy, it is cool to read all of your messages and such and to see your support.

Anyway, I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

LEAVE YOUR IDEAS AND SUCH HERE!