The Effects of Being a Zombie.

I said I was gonna write one, and I probably should. Welcome to theexplinationtohowyourzombiepowerswork! 

Okay, so, here's the lowdown. 

When you're given a fatal injury, you will die. It's painful, it's normal, it's Death™. To become a zombie takes roughly 5-15 minutes, which can be random or if you're really desperate to get back. Depending on how long it took to regain consciousness and how bad it is, you'll still be a bleeding corpse, or just a corpse. After you've become a zombie, your body starts working on fixing itself. All foreign objects are dissolved, all of the openings are closed, and then your organs are brought back to life. But, there are certain materials your body can't break down: Any basics, since it uses acid, and carbon of any kind. Due to this, you usually try to get the bigger chucks out first, before you die, so you can come back to life faster. The longer you stay a zombie, the more your body deteriorates, so most of the time, the best thing to do it just wait it out. Once you're a corpse, any injuries that would normally cause you to bleed don't bleed. Limbs all move, even if they aren't attached to you (Which you either need to pick up and keep it where its supposed to be, or regrow a new one.) and the usual healing time takes an hour or two. Once you fully heal, you're alive again. The only downside to this is that the more you die, the more your emotions are stripped from you. Especially if it's consecutive deaths. As a zombie, you don't feel anything, get tried, hungry, sleepy, hot or cold. Your eyes are cold and dead, and your body is extremely fragile. Stubbing your toe alive, would result in breaking it while dead. 

Well, that should be all. Thanks for tuning in. I'll write the next chapter soon.