How Do You Like Them Apples?

3RD POV PERSPECTIVE

Ruby: "Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!" Ruby pointed dramatically at Yang. 

Yang: "Bring it on!" She gave Ruby a grin, one that Ruby returned. 

Team RWBY were sitting at a table, playing some sort of card game. 

By the way Ruby and Yang were yelling and posing, you were pretty sure it was Yu-Gi-*h. 

Weiss and Blake seemed like they were playing something else entirely by how unmotivated they were. 

Ruby: "I deploy... the Atlesian Air Fleet!" 

Yang gave a dramatic gasp, telling you that Ruby was screwed. You looked back over towards Neo who was suddenly munching on popcorn and wearing her shitty 3D-glasses.

Y/N: "Where do you get the popcorn from...?" Neo just shrugged, continuing to chow down. 

Ruby: "Looks like I get to fly over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!" 

Yang: "You fiend!" 

Ruby: "Aaaand, since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair costs only.. one turn." Ruby gave Yang a cocky grin, as Yang started chuckling. You shed a single tear for Red, as you heard her cry in despair as Yang absolutely demolished her plan. 

Yang: "Alright Weiss, your turn."

Weiss: "I have... no idea how to play." 

Yang: "It's simple!" She looked over at Weiss' cards, instructing her on what she could do. 

Weiss: "And that means...?" 

Ruby: "You're just 3 moves away from conquering Remnant!" Weiss started chuckling evilly as you nudged Issac, curious as to what comic he and Jaune were reading. 

Y/N: "Is... is that the Nekop*ra mang--" They covered your mouth, before lowering your head. 

Issac: "I had to pull some major strings to get this!" 

Y/N: "No kidding, isn't this just a straight up hentai manga?" While the three dudes were talking about that fancy shmancy manga, Weiss was giving a speech.

Weiss: "YES! FEAR THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF MY FORCES AS WE TAKE EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT AND PASS A LAW THAT REQUIRES Y/N TO WEAR HEAVY ARMOR WHENEVER HE GOES OUTSIDE!" The other two girls perk up at this.

Yang: "....Hold on, I have a deal. How about who ever wins this gets to put the armor on him directly?" 

Ruby was still weeping, since her armies were obliterated, but Blake, Yang, and Weiss nodded in agreement, before you felt 3 pairs of eyes leering at you. 

Yang: "In that case... trap card." 

She quickly rearranged the board, before smiling sweetly at Weiss. 

Yang: "Your armies are now defeated." Weiss slumped into her chair. 

Weiss: "I hate this game of emotions we play!" 

Ruby: "It's okay, Weiss! We can drown in despair knowing that we'll never get to make sure Y/N is completely safe!" Ruby hugged Weiss, tears streaming down her face. 

Weiss: "Shut up! Don't sympathize with me!" Weiss hugged Ruby back, the two of them still crying.

At this point, you didn't know if it was better to intervene, or to ignore them and hope they'd forget about it. 

The biggest problem was Neo, but, you were pretty sure she wouldn't....

You looked at Neo to see her smiling contently as she watched the girls brawl it out. You sighed and walked over, wondering why getting babied is such a nightmare when it comes to these girls.