Club Crashing, Mech Bashing, Spine Cracking Fun

Vashen: [This is getting ridiculous. It takes me forever to even start one of these, much less finish it. I sincerely apologize for all the delay I put people through, especially when I see how many people really enjoy my stuff. This goes for all my books. This sudden spree of motivation can be traced to the game of BlazBlue I played just before writing this.

It's a gud game. Anyway, I'll try to start getting these out sooner, but I can't promise much. Thanks for reading this book fellas, and I hope you'll all continue to enjoy reading it.] 

Y/N PERSPECTIVE

Ruby: "You want to what now?" 

Blake: "I want to hunt down the White Fang." 

Weiss: "That's impossible. I mean, between blowing up nightclubs, taking down crooks, and fighting for freedom, I'm sure you all think you're ready to apprehend these 'naredowells.'

Y/N: 'Why not just say bad guys. Or crooks again.' 

Weiss: "But let me once again be the voice of reason. We're students. We aren't ready to handle this sort of situation." 

Ruby: "Well, yeah, but..."

Weiss: "We're not ready." 

Blake: "And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't going to wait around for graduation day. But they're out there, planning their next move, and we don't know what it is! They're coming. Whether we're ready, or not." Ruby exhaled.

Ruby: "Okay. Those of you who want to be the first young huntresses to single handedly take down a corrupt organization conspiring against the kingdom of Vale, say 'aye'?" 

Yang: "Yes!" 

She grins and looks at Blake.

Yang: "I love it when you're fiesty."

Weiss: "Well... I suppose it could be fun." 

Y/N: "Aye...?" Ruby slumped a bit.

Ruby: "At least someone said 'aye'..."

Yang: "Oh, Y/N. I forgot you were here." You slumped over yourself.

Y/N: 'Now I'm just a ghost.'

Blake smiled as she looked over at you, and you gave her a thumbs up. 

Blake: "Alright then." 

Ruby: "Let's hatch a plan!" 

Yang: "Yeah!" Ruby gasps.

Ruby: "I forgot my board game in the library." Weiss rubs the bridge of her nose.

Weiss: "We're doomed." Ruby dashes out of the dorm.

Ruby: "I'll be right ba-- Oof!" 

You peek out of the room to see what happened.

Ruby: "S-Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." A girl with green hair helped her up.

???: "No, it's okay. Just watch where you're going." 

Ruby: "O-Oh, right. Uh... I'm Ruby. Are you new?" 

The green haired girl stepped aside to reveal a woman standing behind her.

???(2): "Visiting from Haven, actually..." Ruby and the woman had a short staring contest for a bit.

Ruby: "Ooo! You're here for the festival. But exchange students have their own dormitory." A man smiled.

???(3): "I guess we just got turned around." You had a really bad feeling about all of them. They all started walking by her, as Ruby tried to be helpful.