Chapter 5

Beam breathed out a sigh of relief. His shift had just ended and he couldn't be more ready to get out of the hospital.

As he entered the locker room to change into his casual clothes he was glad to see that it was empty. He was not in the mood to see anyone else. He just wanted to get out of there, go home, and sleep. He sat down on the bench and was overcome with how tired he was after such a long stressful day. He didn't even get a chance to call Forth and tell him that he would go home late.

He finally stood up and walked out of the hospital. After he got into his car, he drove straight home. Thank God the road was clear seeing that it was past one in the morning.

He pulled into the driveway and got out of his car. He dragged his tired self all the way up to the front door. He fished out the house keys from his bag and unlocked the door. He closed the door slowly knowing if he had banged it, the noise would wake up Forth and he didn't want that.

He grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator and took a big gulp of water to quench his thirst. He was hungry and he hasn't eaten since he had a snack for lunch in the afternoon. But he was so tired, that he felt he couldn't stay up. He then decided to go to bed. All he wanted to do now is to cuddle up to his Forth and sleep.

He quietly opened the room door and snuck into the bathroom after grabbing his towel and nightclothes. He took a shower and got ready for bed.

He slid under the duvet and into Forth's hug. Forth woke up due to the movement. Beam pressed his lips against Forth.

"Sorry I didn't call babe," he said as he snuggled into Forth's chest.

"It's alright baby, good night," Forth wrapped his arms around Beam. "Night, Forth" Beam placed a kiss on Forth's neck before closing his eyes and letting sleep take over.

*

Forth was woken up from his peaceful sleep by an alarm clock. He quickly shut it off before Beam could wake up. The time was six and his father asked him to meet him and the tennis court at seven. He slowly got up from bed careful not to wake up Beam and grabbed a towel before running into the bathroom.

After his morning routine, he got ready to leave. He smiled to himself before walking to the bed and planting a kiss on Beam's forehead. He left a note on the nightstand before he left.

Good morning baby.

Going to meet Por at the tennis court. See you later.

Love you baby.

-Your Forth

He drove all the way to the country club. He arrived on time to meet his father. Once they were inside, Forth realized why his father had asked him to come here.

Dylan, his father wanted to introduce some of their business partners.

"Good morning everyone. This is my son Forth, who has now taken over the CEO position for Jamornum Constructions. Son, you might know our business partners. But it's now time for you to meet your new business partners who have also taken over the family business from their fathers." Forth nodded with a smile.

"Sawadee krub..." Forth bowed and paid his respects to them and they, in turn, bowed back.

He was introduced to all, and he was delighted to meet them except a guy by the name of Ethan. He is the new CEO of Suttirat Constructions. This company was his ally in business. But Forth had a feeling that with Ethan as the new CEO, he would want to overthrow Jamornhum Constructions and let his company be the best in Bangkok. But there was something about him that he couldn't point out with an ominous feeling creeping into him.