Chapter 11- My heart beating hard

He is waiting outside the airport impatiently. He knows that flight is landing at 7 in the evening but still he can't wait anymore to meet his Ri. So now he is at the airport but still time stuck on 6:30.

Omkara turns back to sit down on the bench near the entrance and found out his little brother glaring at him with a furious look.

"Why are you looking at me like that Ah?"

"We knew that flight is supposed to land at 7. Still we are wasting time here." Said Rudy while sitting on the bench.

"Did I ask you to come?"

"No invitation needed for come here. My sister is coming today after 2 years. So I wanted to welcome her"

"Ohohoo isn't that your baby sweety darling bhavya also coming with Ri" Om asks while laughing loudly at his brother's shocking expression.

"WHAT..... BABY? wait a minute... how do you know about that..?" Asked Rudy with a confused look.

"About what? Ah"

"That i am calling darling baby and sweetheart to bhavya" Om looks opposite direction to avoid Rudy's angry grace.

"Don't tell me that you have checked out my messages ahh... Om"

"Noo i am not. But one day I saw a notification by accidentally..."

"Do you like bhavya"

"What???? Noooooo she is like a sister to me. I don't have any other intentions." Om looks at Rudy with a confused look.

"Are you crazy Om? Actually did you lost your mind. I meant that I love bhavya. As my elder brother I asked whether you like my decision or not?"

"Do you love bhavya. Oh my god... my baby brother is in love. I am happy for you Rudy" Om said while hugging Rudy tightly.

"Love is kind of a beautiful feeling Om. Initially I thought that I love priya and then sonam. But now I know that I never ever loved priya or sonam. That was just .... I don't know but this feeling is very unique" Rudy said with a serious tone.

"How did you realize that you love her?" Omkara is very curious to know about his brother's love story.

"Hmmm I always wanted see her and have few words with her. If she was not there with me I am getting restless. Every minute and every second she occupies my mind and heart. I am very much excited to see her and be with her. These two years were enough for me to realize that I cannot live without bhavya" Om nods his head as stands up to go towards the entrance again. But Rudy stopped him by holding his shoulder.

"What is the problem Om. You can share anything with me and Shivay Bhaiya. You look disturbed"

"Actually...." he stuck in the middle when rudy screams calling bhavya. His Ri is coming with bhavya.

she is beautiful. Just like an angel on the earth. There is no one beautiful than this woman in his life. Deep neck Yellow long gown with red flowery embroidery, adding perfection to her petite figure. Long wavy hair tucked in to side with a red butterfly clip and she is wearing red colored tassels.

She lifted her pink colored small backpack and hugged it closely as her special gift to special one is inside her bag.

He fails to gather words to describe this beautiful girl who is looking everywhere to find her O, while Om lost in her beauty. He knows that she is beautiful not only because of her adorable cute face but because of her equally beautiful heart and soul.

Her adorable face lit up with a smile when she saw O is looking at her. She took long steps to fill their gap but because of her excitement she lost her patience and started to run towards Om. She jumped on him and hugged tightly by folding her hands around his neck.