To my Childhood Love

Dear Ri,

I have realized the most beautiful feeling ever in my life. It was wrapped by beautiful wrapping paper called friendship. But I have unwrapped it with the curiosity and found out the joyful truth of my life.

I can memorize the day you have came to my life as an angel. That day, I have addressed you as a beautiful terrorist and you have actually ruled the territory of my heart and you have sealed the door to my heart with your cuteness, love & affection.

By recalling the past incidents, I am able to match up an amazing love story between two souls from the beginning. The way I have fought to be your prince and ended up being an ogre.... The way I have painted you... The way I have protected you from every evil eyes...  The way I kissed you... The way I hugged you... The way I have called you as my life...

Worst part is that I was not in a position to give realistic name to my feelings and emotions...that is love.. I don't know when I have started to loving you... May be love at first sight.

I wanna be yours... Will you be mine Ri? Was that a question to ask... you're always mine and only mine. My life is belongs to you...

There is something very sweet and special in our life. Growing up together and seeing how each other have changed physically and emotionally, is kind of a bonus point to our love. You have touched the deepest position in my heart.

I will promise to love you till my last breath. I will promise to be yours in my next birth too. I wish that I can change past few days and regret every single thing I've done because of my stupidity.

This journey is very beautiful

This journey is very beautiful. We might not have a fairytale love story. I might not be the Prince Charming. You might not be a princess cinderella. But the bond that we two shared among us is the most precious thing and no one can have that relationship between them. we are having a best story to share with our babies.

Will you ready to create a beautiful lifetime story with me? Will you be my wife? Will you be beautiful mummy of my babies?

You don't have any option as I am very possessive about you. Love you darling...

Your ever loving O

This little update for my loving di prachuz my beautiful bride to be. Even though I can't attend to the venue my best wishes always with you. Be happy as always di... lots of love from me. This new sun shine will bright your future with so much happiness and love. (Best wishes in advance♥️)

Let's mark the end of the story within next few chapters. Thank you for being a part of a wonderful journey as this is my first story. I really appreciate your comments and thoughts.

But recently I have noticed very low response to this story. May be it is not upto expectation or might be getting boring. I will try my best to give good few last chapters  and request you to share your views so I can improve the storyline.

This is an extra part to convey his feelings and surely she will read this.

Will come with an update in October.
Anjali ♥️