Chapter 23- I am in love with you

"O that is so simple... No one is important than your love... not even your best friend" gauri sadly said while hiding her tears.

"That is not my question Ri. Are you feeling like I am giving priority to Ridhima over you"

"Yes you're and that is the right thing to do. No any complaints" he dejectedly lowered his gaze as he knows how badly he had tortured to Ri emotionally.

"Rohan Bhaiya is here" Prinku searched many ways to get out this uncomfortable conversation because she knows how badly gauri is suffering right now. Rohan appeared at the right time for her rescue.

Rohan slowly came towards their mini round table and Prinku gave space to sit beside gauri.

"Let's eat.." Prinku grab the ice cream bag from Rohan.

"I thought gauri wants to eat. But you're more interesting to eat" Rohan asked.

"Rohan actually that was a dare" Gauri said slightly smiling and she is sensing O is looking at her with holding so many emotions in his eyes. She has failed to understand whether that is anger, pain or something else. But she completely ignored his gaze and grabbed the ice cream tub from Prinku.

Ice cream... something is very much suitable to get outer from current burning situation.

"You can't buy happiness but can buy an ice cream and inject happiness into yourself" Gauri said while eating one spoon of ice cream.

Ice cream and Ri... she always spreading ice cream all over her face from her childhood while eating. As at now her upper lip is filled with ice cream. Om can see Rohan is looking at her lips. Rohan is slowly getting his right hand closer to her lips to wipe out ice cream strains. Om hurriedly bends over the table and captured her upper lip from his thumb and wiped out ice cream.

Rudy and Shivay exchange a look by knowing that their brother is highly possessive about his things. Gauri awkwardly looks at Om and decided to convey about her decision now.

"Errr.... Shivay Bhaiya.. I want to say something to you all"

"Go ahead gauri" Shivay said. Om curiously waits for gauri to speak.

"I have applied for a job in Australia"

"You... what" Rudy asked.

"Ri.. what is this sudden plan? How can we live without you. How can you live without any one around?"

"I know about you Ri... you can't do this. Let's forget about that job. Shivay will help you to find a good job" He continues as she is not speaking rather than looking down.

"O please... I want to do this"

"You're stubborn..." Om said with a disappointing look.

"Okey then I will come with you" Gauri surprisingly looks up to meet his gaze. She wants to go away to avoid him but he is willing to come with her. She wants to tell about Rohan and her decision but she is unable to gather words to spill it out by looking at his face. She knows that he is not in love with her but yet she is not getting the courage to say anything.

"I will go with her" Finally Rohan said.

"No need Rohan... I am here for my Ri... I will take care of my Ri." Om said after few seconds.