Chapter 20- Love is a selfish affair

Savi you always be in our hearts

Savi you always be in our hearts... lots of love to you.
******

There is something in his heart, which has a capability of torturing him to the core. At the point he got to know about that marriage proposal to Ri, he felt like his heart is beating hard with the fear of losing his life.

He was never imagined a life without his Ri. Rather he didn't get that pace to think about her marriage to some other person. Ri is his heart beat.... His life line....
********
Little Ri holds his pinky finger by her little finger with a cute pout.

"O... promise to be with me forever..."

"I will always be with you Ri... why are you asking such silly questions"

"I used to sleep on my papa by listening to his stories but he left me and mumma a lone...  I loved my mumma a lot and was not able to live without my mumma but she left me.... now I have you in my life.... I don't think that I can bear another loss in my life" tears are rolling down by fading her rose cheeks into a dull color.

"Don't cry Ri... You know very well that I cannot see your tears... I promise that I will never ever go away from your life..." he hugged crying Ri.

"Then.... let me die before you... that is the only way to separate me from you...."

"Ri stop this now... you're 12 years old big girl and talking about silly things...."

"Please O.... let me die before you"

"I said shut up..... don't talk about death Ri... do you think I can live alone without you.... don't be selfish"

"Will die together then..." she said firmly by holding his hand.

"Will live this life together with love and happiness, will die together and let's live peacefully in the heaven thereafter..." he cupped her face in his hands.

"Done and deal"
*******
"You're not keeping up your promise Ri... I can't let you go away from me..." Om looked at the photo frame on his side table and hugged it keeping close to his heart. Again he looked at photo which little Ri hugging him by wrapping her hands around his neck and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"She looks so cute" his lips automatically touched her tiny figure on the photo. With the heavy and burden heart but still thin smile appeared on his face with the unknown feeling.

No matter what was the silly games of Prinku, he was her prince in all fairy tale stories. Sometimes he had to give chocolate bribes to Prinku to make gauri as his princess. He can still remember how Rohan has tried to get close to Ri and how he had act as a barrier to protect his Ri. It was not easy to protect the most beautiful and innocent girl in the town from those sluttish graces.

"Om...," he directed his attention to the voice and witnessed Rohan's presence near the door. "May I come" Rohan asked as he nodded slightly.

"I came to have a serious chat with you" Rohan sat down on the bed " you're not responding.... any problem?" He asked casually.