Chapter 25- My heart whispers your name

She laidback on his lap while looking at moon. He kissed her back side of the palm and she turned around to get closer view of him.

"Sorry Ri"

"Please O stop thinking about past.No more worries I want to live with this moment"

"I want to clear one thing Ri. Ridhima and I..." Gauri placed her hand on his lips and kissed her palm and again laid back on his lap leaning on him.

"I don't want to hear anything about her. I know that you are not in love with her. That is enough for me."

"What is that new way of kissing" He asked kissing her shoulder, keeping his head on her nape

"Ri way" she said smiling.

"But I prefer "O way" like this" he hovered forward and kept a soft kiss on her eyes.. nose top and finally moving to her lips.

"Decent distance" Gauri reminds her brothers warning.

"You want me to keep that decent distance"

"Nooo.... I prefer this Romantic O"

"Marry me"

"Will think about that later" she said hardly hiding her smile. He frowns cutely while tightly wrapping his arms around her.

"I am already your wifey... can you remember our marriage game... and this chain" she shows her chain what she always wears.

"Then will go for our honeymoon" he said with a wink.

"What?"

"We didn't go for a honeymoon then. Did we?"

"We were kids O..." she smacked on his arm. "Shameless"

"Not anymore..."

"Will marry after Shivay Bhaiya"

"I have planned a surprise for you... hmmm to confess my feelings... You have spoilt my plan"

"Waiting for my surprise then"

"You always wanted a fairytale proposal So I have planned ..."

"I don't want a fairytale proposal O... I wanna be yours... I need your love" She interrupts.

He stood up from the floor and walked towards his drawer. He got out a wrapped box with red colored envelope.

"For you Ri" she unwrap the box to see beautiful ring with a stone. He bent down and asked her hand. She forwarded her hand with a happy smile.

"Love you" he said kissing ring on her hand.

"This letter.... errr I wrote this one. It might be a kind of outdated idea but I thought to write something for you" she placed a cheek kiss on his stable and drag the envelope from him to read.

"TO MY CHILDHOOD LOVE" she raised her eyes with tears.

"Why are you crying now Ri... read this one later"

"I want to read this...now"

Dear Ri,

I have realized the most beautiful feeling ever in my life. It was wrapped by beautiful wrapping paper called friendship. But I have unwrapped it with the curiosity and found out the joyful truth of my life.

I can memorize the day you have came to my life as an angel. That day, I have addressed you as a beautiful terrorist and you have actually ruled the territory of my heart and you have sealed the door to my heart with your cuteness, love & affection.