19) DATE

At 5 o'clock sharp Harry arrived at the Tomlinson household to pick up Louis. He had changed his clothes from earlier, and he had done his hair very nicely, making him look even more attractive than he normally was (if it was even possible).

Louis had done his best to look nice too, but he wasn't convinced he had managed to look as great as Harry.

"You look beautiful" Harry told Louis as they walked to the car.

"I don't" Louis said blushing.

"I don't lie, Lou" Harry smiled and opened the door of the car for Louis.

Louis smiled, and got in the car, and he put on his seatbelt while Harry got in the car himself.

"We're going to take the train" Harry explained as he drove "That's okay, right?".

"Of course" Louis agreed, because it didn't matter how they got there.

"I'm really excited to be spending this time alone with you, I feel like we're never alone" Harry expressed.

"I know, I'm sorry" Louis apologized.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault, it's just how things are" Harry told him.

"I love you, Harry, like really, I love you so much, you're just 17 but you're so mature and understanding" Louis said sincerely.

"Anything to be with you" Harry smiled.

That made Louis feel butterflies in his tummy; he never thought he would find someone who would love him and accept him, not after his experience with him.

They got to their town's train station in just a few minutes, and Harry insisted on buying both their tickets, and once they had them they got on their train after only waiting about 15 minutes.

"Are you going to tell me know where in London we're going?" Louis asked once their were sitting on the train.

"I'm taking you to a place in Camden Town" Harry answered.

"Really? I've never been to Camden" Louis replied.

Harry frowned and looked at Louis as if he had 3 heads.

"You're joking, right?" Harry asked.

"No" Louis denied "I haven't been to London many times".

"I keep forgetting you're not from here" Harry said "Where were you born?".

"Bristol" Louis replied.

"Really?".

"Yeah, both my parents went to Uni there, so it's where they got their first jobs after graduating, where they got married, and where I was born" Louis explained.

"Did you like it there?" Harry wondered.

"Yeah, it was nice" Louis shrugged "But we didn't actually live in Bristol, we lived in a little town right outside".

"How long did you live there?" Harry wondered.

"14 years" Louis answered "Then we moved up north".

"Oh, so you moved right around the time you got pregnant" Harry concluded, but Louis could sense the question there.

"We moved before it happened" Louis answered.

"So it was someone from your new school?".

"Yep" Louis replied.

"You don't want to talk about that?" Harry guessed.

"Not really" Louis said truthfully "It's not my favorite topic".