7) UNSURE

When Louis walked into school Monday morning, part of him wanted to see Harry, because he couldn't deny that he had been in his mind constantly since he dropped him off on Saturday night.

But the other part of him didn't want to see him, because he was scared of the way he was staring to feel about him, and he didn't want that feeling to increase.

So maybe he could just pretend he didn't exist...

"Hi, Gem" Louis greeted his friend, seeing her leaning against her locker.

"Hey" Gemma said back.

"How was your weekend with your boyfriend?" Louis asked as he opened his locker to leave his sports bag there (he had football practice later) and also his backpack.

"It was good, but not as good as yours apparently" Louis commented.

"Huh?" Louis said as he got his notebook and book for chemistry class.

"I know you went to Liam Payne's party on Saturday" Gemma declared.

"Oh" Louis realized.

"And I know you went with my brother" Gemma accused.

"Did he say that?" Louis asked shocked, because it wasn't true.

"He didn't have to" Gemma denied "I saw an Instagram story of you and Harry together".

"What?" Louis asked even more shocked.

"Gigi Hadid posted a ton of stories from the party, and in the back of one of them there was you and my brother sitting on a porch swing holding hands" Gemma explained, not looking happy "So much for you not being interested in him".

"I'm not, and it's not what you think" Louis told her.

"Then what is it?" Gemma dared.

"Harry did invite me to the party, but only because I'm part of the team, but I didn't go with him, I went alone" Louis explained "And I admit I did sit to talk to him, and while we were talking he put his hand over mine, but I told him I wasn't looking for anything and that was it".

"And he backed out? Just like that?" Gemma asked, clearly skeptical.

"Yes" Louis confirmed "When he drove me home he said we can hang out just as friends".

"He drove you home?".

"Yeah" Louis shrugged "But nothing happened, and nothing will, I told you I don't want to date, I don't have time, and you know why".

"I do" Gemma admitted.

"Then you have nothing to worry about" Louis stated, and closed his locker "Let's go to class".

Gemma nodded, and followed him there, but Louis knew the conversation wasn't over, and that was demonstrated as soon as they sat down at their shared desk.

"You know he might have told you he's fine just being friends, but he didn't mean it, Harry doesn't back down that easily when he wants something" Gemma warned him.

"He's going to have to, because I'm not going to go out with him" Louis answered.

"Are you just saying it because you know I don't want you guys dating?" Gemma wondered "Because if you really like him, and he likes you back, then I can try to get used to the idea, I don't want to be such a selfish friend and sister".

"It's not because of you" Louis said and hushed his voice "It's because of Tori".

"For all it's worth, I think Harry would probably be good with her, he likes kids" Gemma commented.