|Hot cocoa|

Why is Canada speaking Russian..?

It's not even his language...He can speak it better than me...*Cri*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) sat in front of the fire, wrapped up in five blankets and leaning against really fluffy, plump pillows. Why, you may ask? Because it's winter, and you were freezing, and because you had gotten sick.

America decided to be the asshole that he is, and dump snow on you when you just got out of your nice, hot shower. Let me tell you...

Flashback!

You had just gotten out of your beautiful, steaming hot shower. Seriously, it was so hot that even after you dried off and put of your winter pajamas, steam still drifted off your body. Anyways, you stepped out of the bathroom, warm and happy. Then, America came along, holding a bright pink bucket.

You raised an eyebrow, and watched as he ran up to you, and dumped ALL the snow on you. You screeched at the sudden coldness, and then whacked America over the back of the head, before chasing him down the hallway. You had to stop chasing him because you started coughing, which was followed by three loud sneezes, and more coughing.

You cursed at America, shoved him out of the house, and went to shower and change again. By the time your second shower was finished, you were sniffing, sneezing and coughing, and your throat hurt from all the coughing.

End of flashback!

You sighed, and sneezed again. You wiped your nose with your pajama sleeve, and sighed miserably. It was the first day of winter and you couldn't enjoy it with your friends. The door opened, then shut again. You looked up to see Canada taking off a scarf, jacket and boots, all covered in snow. You smiled weakly at him. "Hey, C-C-C *Achoo!* Canada.." She said, wiping your nose once more.

"Oh no, what's wrong?" Canada asked, coming to sit next to you. "Your brother decided to dump snow on me as soon as I got out of the shower, and I caught a cold.." You mumbled, rubbing your watering eyes. Canada 'tsked' and got up. "I'll make you some hot cocoa, and I'll talk to America." He said.

You smiled, and thanked him before you started coughing again. "And some cough medicine." He added, before disappearing to the kitchen. You directed your gaze back at the fire, and watched as the auburn flames danced and leapt in the hearth. A few minutes had gone by, when Canada returned.

He sat next to you, and gave you a mug of hot chocolate. "It's extra sweet, the way you like it." Canada said, smiling. You smiled back, and took a sip. The sweet beverage slipped down your throat, soothing the burning. It warmed up your stomach, and you shivered happily.

Canada smiled softly, and kissed your cheek. "Do you like it?" He asked, taking a sip of his hot chocolate. You nodded, your eyes closed in blissfulness. "It's delicious, thank you." you said. He took another sip of his drink, and hummed. "Anything for you."