|Hey, mister!|

This pic is adorable

He's so cuteReeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) sat on a stool in the bustling marketplace, reading a book. She was bored stiff, and she wasn't allowed to look around until her parents came back from whatever they were doing. In the meantime, (Y/N)'s older sister, Lily (That was random UWU), was running the stall and keeping an eye on little (Y/N).

As (Y/N) read her book, she heard a clink that drew her attention. A man had dropped a small square of leather, fashioned in a way that it became a pouch of sorts. (Y/N) darted forward to grab it before anyone else saw it, and looked around the man. She saw him walking away. "I'll be back soon, Lily!" She called, before running after the man.

(Y/N) nimbly avoided people as she ran after the man, the small leather pouch held close to her chest. She barely missed getting her foot stepped on, and getting squeezed between two people. (Y/N) finally made it to the man, and tugged the back of his shirt, out of breathe. "H-Hey, mister!" (Y/N) huffed, panting.

The man turned around. "Oh, hello!" He said, crouching down to her level. (Y/N) held up his wallet, a successful smile on her face. "You dropped your leather thingy, mister!" She exclaimed, not knowing the exact name for the pouch. The man smiled, and ruffled your hair. "Thanks, little one." He said, then straightening. (Y/N) and the male gave each other one last smile, before turning around and heading the way they needed to go.

As (Y/N) returned to her family's stall and sat down, she realized that the man's face was a flag. The Philippines flag. (Y/N) smiled brightly. 'I finally got to meet a country!' She thought excitedly, picking up her book again. Lily questioned her, but only got 'I returned a leather thingy to him'. (Y/N) had a feeling that she'd see Philippines again.