|Friday night|

AAAAHHH
LOOK AT THE PICTUREEEE
CUTTTEEEEEE
Anywaysss, Soviet and Reader are dating
(Y/N) is stressed because of work
The countries are busy partying and being drunk downstairs, but Soviet and (Y/N) are watching Netflix in their room
Nothing dirty!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a stressful day at work for (Y/N), with more customers and paperwork than usual. Perhaps because it in nearly Christmas, but at least she was getting paid extra this month. As (Y/N) turned the (F/C) car off, she could hear the loud noise of music from inside the house, and she pinched the bridge of her nose. 'I already have a headache..' She thought angrily.

(Y/N) climbed out of the car, slammed the car door and clicked a button on her keys to lock it. She trudged up the drive, and opened the door. A plastic plate full of whipped cream swung down, and (Y/N) jumped to the side just in time. There was laughter from inside, making (Y/N) groan. She stepped over the whipped cream, and shut the door behind her.

She made her way to the kitchen, ignoring all the noise and laughter, and got herself a glass of water. Her headache eased up, but she still felt stressed. (Y/N) carefully walked over to the stairs, dodging a flying alcohol bottle, and blocking her ears as she passed the speakers.

When (Y/N) made it to the stairs, she slipped her stocking-ed feet out of the polished black heels and climbed up the stairs. She honestly felt like lying down right there on the floor and falling asleep right then and there, but she wanted to get into her Pikachu onesie and curl up in a ball under her covers. 

She got to her and her boyfriend's shared room, closed the door and sighed. Her boyfriend, Soviet, looked up from his laptop. "Tough day at work?" He asked, sympathetically. (Y/N) nodded, and shuffled over to the bed. She plonked down, and groaned. Soviet crawled out from under the covers, and pulled (Y/N) onto his lap.

He began unbuttoning (Y/N)'s dress for her, as he guessed her muscles were probably aching. (Y/N) held her dress and bra in place as he undid the clasps. "Your onesie's in the bathroom." He said, a small yet comforting smile on his face.

(Y/N) nodded, kissed Soviet's cheek and went to change out of her work clothes. As (Y/N) moved her arms to slid out of her dress, she could hear all her bones clicking from inactivity. She winced, grabbed her onesie and slid into it. The Pikachu onesie smelt refreshingly of mint and cherries, and it cleared (Y/N)'s mind.

She opened the door to the bathroom, to see Soviet had made popcorn and had gotten two cans of (F/Soda) for them both. (Y/N) smiled. 'What would do without him?' She thought, walking over to the bed and sliding in. Soviet smiled at (Y/N) as she tried to secretly ease herself onto his lap.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" He asked once (Y/N) had gotten herself comfortable. "Hmm, the Titanic." She replied, after a while's thought. Soviet squinted. "Are you sure..?" He asked, to which (Y/N) nodded. "Alright..."

-Halfway into the movie-

Discarded popcorn pieces lay on the bed sheet, the laptop still playing the cheesy romantic film. It was about 11:30, and the two had already fallen asleep. The door opened slightly, and Japan poked her head in, along with France. 

They saw the two lying propped up in bed, cuddling and sleeping. "Aww, my ship!" Japan quietly exclaimed, fangirling. France grinned, and took a picture. "So using this for blackmail." She whispered. "Come Japan, let them sleep."