|Games|

I didn't know who to do, so I spun a wheel
Russia won
This is dirty... some touching and kissing...The reader is a flustered girl, Russia is crushing on reader, reader is crushing back, and finally some good ol' truth or dare to get the secrets spilled
Enjoyyyyy, please don't attack me in the comments if you don't like dirty!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a Friday night, and the countries were gathering in the lounge for a night of fun. They had ordered pizza, brought alcohol, and were ready. They were gonna play games, but of course, we're talking about the countries, and they love to spice things up. So, whenever someone lost a game, you had to take an item of clothing off. 

Right now, (Y/N) and Russia were walking down the street, since they'd been chosen to pick up the pizza. It was quiet for quite a time, just the two walking down the street. "Are you looking forward to tonight?" Russia asked, still staring in front of him. (Y/N) looked up at him, then back in front of her. "Yep. Dunno why they have to make us strip though.."

'Well, I think it's a perfect idea.' Russia thought. It could be one of his chances to confess to (Y/N). The bright lights of the town lit everything up as they walked closer. Music from nearby clubs and bars played in the background, and the excited chattering of people filled the air.

Russia and (Y/N) both smiled, and made their way to Pizza Hut (Deal with it). Thanks to the beautiful power of technology, their pizza was ready by the time they got there. After paying, and bidding the workers good night, the two headed home. 

"Do you know what we're playing tonight?" (Y/N) asked, trying not to drop the five pizza boxes she was tasked to carry. "Video games, maybe some truth or dare and to finish it off, 7 minutes in heaven." Russia replied, looking down at the woman walking next to him. (Y/N)'s cheeks were red, and she tried to hide it. Russia chuckled, pat her head and continued walking.

...

The countries and (Y/N) were playing Minecraft, because it was easy and PvP was a good way to see who would lose. America and South had already been killed by Russia and (Y/N), and had taken off their shirts. (Y/N) was an embarrassed girl, because she hadn't been so close to shirtless men before, but she tried not to pay attention to that. 

Canada, America, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand and a few other countries were cheering Russia and (Y/N) on. Russia pressed a button on his controller and BOOM! (Y/N) was dead. The countries burst out laughing, and started pestering (Y/N) into taking off her shirt. She was so happy she decided to wear shorts, even if they were booty shorts,  otherwise she'd just be in lingerie. (Y/N) slowly slipped out of her shirt, which made all the countries wolf whistle and cheer.

(Y/N)'s face went a vibrant red, and she waved the countries away. Russia was staring at (Y/N), not aware he was blushing. He was admiring her perfect curves, and the cute (F/C) bra she was wearing. America nudged Russia, grinning. "Someone has a crush on (Y/N)!" America exclaimed, chuckling. The countries laughed, teasing Russia.

(Y/N) giggled, and Russia felt his heart thumping in his chest. 'Heck, that laugh could stop an army.' He thought. "Righty, are we ready for truth or dare?" South asked, grinning. There was a chorus of yeps, and so truth or dare began. 

"I'll go first. Hm... (Y/N)! Truth or dare?" Canada asked. (Y/N) pondered for a second, before answering 'truth.' "If you have a crush, do you see him, or her, in this room?" Canada asked. (Y/N) covered her face, and nodded. She glanced over at Russia for a split second, before back to everyone else. Russia was the only one who noticed.

'Wait, did she just looked at me? Does she... like me? No, she'd like one of the others.' Russia thought, as the countries pestered (Y/N) into telling. "Sorry, boys! But I've already had my turn. You're gonna have to wait." (Y/N) said, grinning. "Anyways, America! Truth or dare?" 

The night and games progressed on, with secrets told, stupid dares and some other random shit. Finally, it was back to (Y/N). "Alright (Y/N), you chose truth!" Canada announced, like a games master. (Y/N) nodded, and crossed her arms. "Just get on with it." She demanded. Canada made a face. "Alright alright. Who's your crush?" He asked. 'Well, I'm fucked.' She thought. "Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" The countries started chanting.

"Since Canada asked the question, I'm only telling him." (Y/N) said, making everyone go 'awww...' (Y/N) crawled over to Canada, sat on her knees and whispered a name into his ear. By the way Canada's eyes widened, the countries suspected it was good. "Nooo!! Really?!" He exclaimed, and (Y/N) nodded, blushing. "Oooooooo!!!! I SHIP IT!!" Canada yelled, getting up and running around in circles, before New Zealand tripped him up.

"Who is it?!" America yelled. (Y/N) was about to tell Canada not to tell, when he lifted his head and yelled 'RUSSIA!' It went silent, before everyone started yelling random ship names and other random shit. (Y/N) just got up, and left the room, blushing way too much. Russia noticed, and followed her. He was blushing as well, he didn't expect her crush to be him.

(Y/N) walked down the hallway to her room, and was about to open her door when she was pinned against it. She squeaked, and looked up to see Russia smirking down at her. "Y'know, it was a big surprise to know that you like me too." Russia said, leaning down so their faces were inches away from each other. (Y/N) blushed heavily, and tried looking away.

Russia smirked, before closing the gap between them. Despite (Y/N) being a flustered girly, she kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Russia trailed his hands downwards, ghosting (Y/N)'s sides, making her shiver. He bit (Y/N)'s lip, asking for entrance. (Y/N) opened her mouth slightly, and Russia explored her mouth.

After a few minutes of making out, (Y/N) had to break the kiss or she'd pass out from lack of air. Nonetheless, both Russia and (Y/N) were satisfied. Russia picked (Y/N) up bridle style, kissed her forehead and open the door to her room. He closed it with his foot, made his way over to the bed and gently lay (Y/N) down on the bed. Russia lay next to her, and (Y/N) snuggled up to his chest. "I love you, (Y/N).." Russia mumbled, stroking (Y/N)'s hair. "I love you too.." (Y/N) whispered, before falling asleep.

YOU BETTER BE HAPPY THIS WAS 1107 WORDS LONG D:< Well, it's kinda my fault since I wanted to write this but EH!