|Made for each other||Fluff|

Requested by LiruAkerima
Lol, this is gonna be shit
Please bear with me, I dunno if I can write these
Hnggggghhh, sorry if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch, reading a book because why not? It was a quiet day, UK hadn't woken up yet, and I was bored. The book was (F/B), even though I had read it many times before, I can't get enough of it. It's such a good book!

It was getting to the good part of the book, when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, and a head rested on my shoulder. I felt warm, slow breathing on my neck, sending happy shivers down my spine.

I already knew who it was, it was my loving *Cough cough* and flirty *Cough cough* husband, UK. I smiled, resting my head against his. "Morning, my dear. Did you sleep well?" I asked, to be answered with a sleepy hum. "I did indeed sleep well.." He mumbled against my neck.

I giggled, and moved my head so I could kiss his forehead. I felt UK's face lift, meaning he was smiling. UK's head left my neck, and he walked around the couch, to sit next to me. His arms yet again snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I still can't believe I married someone as beautiful, kind and perfect as you." He whispered into my ear, kissing my cheek. I beamed. "I still believe I married someone as charming, handsome and perfect as you." I whispered back, pressing my forehead against his.

Third P.O.V

Husband and wife stared into each others' eyes, foreheads pressed together and eyes lost in one another's gaze. The woman with (H/L), (H/C) hair and smooth (S/C) skin, and the man with the Union Jack for a face, so different in looks, yet so alike in personality.

It's like....
They were made for each other.

Husband and wife stared at each other for a few more moments, before both leaning in and kissing each other. Just a gentle kiss, yet so full of love and emotion. (Y/N) smoothed her thumbs over UK's knuckles, while UK held onto her hands, like if he let go, she'd be gone forever.

(Y/N) broke the kiss, and smiled at UK. "I love you with all my heart." UK smiled as well. "I love you to the moon and back." He whispered, before pulling his wife into a warm embrace.

I dunno if this is good, because this is my first time making a Husband x Wife chapter, but I'm happy with it. So sorry it took so long, I've been going through some stuff.. Hopefully you understand.