Sorry...

Hey.

It's me, SilentSorrows.

The holidays are over now, I may not write as much.

But that's not the only reason.

I constantly feel like crying, my body aches, I'm covered in bruises and small cuts, I feel like collapsing.
I feel like I'm being abandoned and used my some of my close friends, I feel like they only stay around because the pity me.

They probably find me annoying, that I talk to much, that I always follow them around.

They tease me, they hurt me without knowing it, they spread rumors about me.
They take advantage of me, they get too touchy with me, they invade my personal space.

I'm so tired... I just want to sleep and never wake up.

My throat hurts, from being choked, it's raw from screaming and coughing.
My eyes are red, droopy and they hardly focus.
My mind, it just wants to shut down, and sleep. It wants this torture to stop.

I'm tired of being shoved into things, tired of being teased because of how I look.
I'm tired of people teasing me about my dad, how he left because he didn't want a damn failure like me.

Sorry, but I might have delays with updating this book, and stuff...
I'll try to keep updating, since you guys are they only people who actually care.
Sorry, I'm such a failure, and can't even update everyday.

Hope you guys have a nice life, you all deserve it..