|Spring|

Requested by PrandaBear
This one was at the top of the comments, so I picked it first
So, reader and Philip are best friends, maybe even more
They go on a walk through a park
It's Spring, and everything's in bloom and it's beautiful
Some confession scenes, hugging and maybe a kiss ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was woken up by the sound of knocking on her door. She yawned, and sat up, stretching out her body. (Y/N) was satisfied when she heard the clicks going up and down her back. "Who is it..?" She asked, yawning again and rubbing her eyes. "It's Philip." The person replied.

(Y/N) made a small noise. "Come in." She said, flopping back down onto her bed. The door opened, and in came Philip. "Morning, (N/N)!" He exclaimed, strolling over to the curtains and pushing them open with a 'swish'.

(Y/N) hissed, and hid under the blankets. "Not the sunnnn..." She whined. "Yes, the sun!" Philip said, walking over to the bed and yanking the covers off of (Y/N). "Nuuuuu!!!" She dragged out, curling into a ball to shield her face from the DeAdLy rays of sun.

Philip chuckled, cracked his knuckles then started tickling (Y/N). She yelped and started laughing, trying to wriggle away from Philip's hands, but failed miserably. "S-Stop!!" She exclaimed, still laughing. Philip obliged, and stopped tickling her.

(Y/N)'s laughter died down, and she huffed, trying to catch her breathe. "Thanks.." She said, before making a salty face at Philip. "Anyways, what makes you wake me up so early in the morning?" (Y/N) asked.

"Well, it's Spring, everything's in bloom and it's beautiful. I was wondering if you wanted to come to the park with me?" He asked, hope shining in his eyes. (Y/N) giggled slightly, she couldn't help but think how cute and childish he looked.

"Alright, I'll go to the park with you." (Y/N) said, smiling at Philip, sliding off her bed and going over to her closet. "Yay! Thank you!" Philip exclaimed, bouncing up and down before leaving the room to let (Y/N) change.

~Timeskip because ye~

(Y/N) and Philip were walking through the park, chatting and cracking cringy jokes at each other. Philip was right, the park was in full bloom and it was beautiful. The dew that had formed on leaves, grass and flowers overnight reflected the sunlight, making everything glimmer. 

'Should I ask her now? I mean, it might be cliche but who cares? I should ask her. Yes, I'm gonna ask-' Philip was snapped out of his thoughts by a pair of arms wrapping around his waist. He looked down to see (Y/N)'s smiling face. "Thanks for inviting me, Philip. It's really beautiful!"

Philip smiled, and hugged (Y/N) back. "No problem!" He paused. "One of the reasons I wanted you to come with me was so I could tell you something.." (Y/N) broke the hug, and looked up at Philip. "What is it?" She asked.

Philip looked to the side, then back at (Y/N). "I love you, (Y/N)." He said, before looking down at his feet. It was quiet for a moment. 'She doesn't feel the same.' He thought, and was about to leave when he felt a pair of lips against his own and arms around his waist.

(Y/N) broke the kiss, and looked up at Philip. "I love you too, silly! I just... Didn't want to tell in case I made a fool of myself.." She said, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment. Philip smiled, picked (Y/N) up and spun her around, before kissing her again.