|Oh, dear|

Is he wearing gumboots?

He's wearing gumboots.Those are gumboots... right?Enjoy this chapter, half of you have already read it tho XD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was your twenty first birthday, so you and the countries decided to celebrate by going to a bar. Of course, you weren't one for alcohol, it burnt your mouth and tasted bad, but you could still get a ginger beer.

While America and Canada led the way, the other countries trailing behind, you stayed at the back with Russia. You and Russia were close friends, you hoped you could be more one day, but he probably didn't like you that way. Anyways, you were talking at the back with Russia, normal everyday stuff, when America yelling happily signaled you had arrived at the bar.

As the birthday girl, you got to order first. Since you weren't drinking, you just ordered a ginger beer and a chocolate drizzled sundae. A few countries lightly punched your arm and said you were no fun, but they didn't pester you into buying a drink.

You sat between Russia and Germany, and you surprised to see he had ordered a jug of beer. "What?" He asked when he caught you staring open mouthed at him. "You're.. you.." You stuttered, pointing at his jug of beer. Germany laughed. "I drink as well, just not that often!" You looked absolutely surprised.

After a while, you and Russia were sharing the sundae, and just talking. Then suddenly, America jumped on his chair, nearly falling off in the process, and yelled, "DRINKING COMPETITION!!" You glanced at Russia, and saw his eyes light up. You shook your head slightly, smiling a little. "Don't do anything stupid when you're drunk, and try not to get TOO drunk." You told him, before he ran down to America and some others.

You were standing next to Russia, staring down at him. You're arms were crossed, like a mother about to tell off her child. "H-Hey, sweetheart.. *Hic!*" You sighed, and pinched the bridge of your nose in annoyance. "What did I tell you?" You asked. "N-Not to get *Hic!* t-too drunk?" He said, his speech slurred. "Yes, and what did you go ahead and do?" Russia pouted cutely, which you had to giggle at.

"I j-just had *Hic!* two bottles o-of vodka..." "You had TEN BOTTLES." You snapped. "O-Oh.." Russia mumbled. With an annoyed groan, you hooked your arms under Russia's arms, and lifted him up, nearly falling over at the weight.

"H-Hey, babe... you're h-hot.. *Hic!*" Russia exclaimed, leaning up and kissing you. Your face flared red, and some of the remaining countries laughed, and clapped. You broke the kiss. "You're wayyy too drunk." You said, before dragging Russia out of the bar.

When you got home, you had to drag Russia up two flights of stairs and down the hallway to his room. When you opened the door, and managed to get Russia on his bed, did he grab your waist and tugged you down with him. "Sleep with me.." He mumbled, cuddling you. Your cheeks flushed red, but nonetheless, you snuggled into his chest and fell asleep, Russia hugging you.