|Happy birthday!|

Mmm, a birthday present for mi girl Clouddii_Dxyys UwU
Love ya, girl ✨✨💞💞
Anyways, this is a Third Reich x OC oneshot.
OC IS NOT MINE IT'S CLOUDDII'S
Lmao, I suck at shit to do with Third Reich..
Enjoy guys~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, today's so fucking boringggg.." Ari whined, rolling over and smacking her head into her pillow. "Nobody even remembered my damn birthday!" She complained, sighing loudly before turning over and looking at the ceiling.

After a while of just blankly staring at the ceiling, the door was drop-kicked down. "RISE AND SHINE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!" A girl's voice exclaimed, scaring the living shit outta Ari. "Holy fuck, calm the fuck down!" She exclaimed, sitting up and looking at the person.

It was Vanessa, one of the only assholes that didn't piss her off in this household, with an amused looking Third Reich behind her. "Wait, today is your birthday, right? I might be too ahead-" "No, today is my birthday." Ari said, yawning and stretching.

"Good! Here's your sugared beer, a new oversized hoodie and a pocket knife." Vanessa said, dumping the stuff on Ari's bed. She glanced at Reich, and grinned. "I'll leave you and shark teeth here alone~" She sung, before shoving Reich forward and leaving the room.

Reich coughed slightly, and smiled a bit at Ari. "So, you remembered?" Ari asked, raising a brow at the seemingly embarrassed dictator. "Yeah.. Uhm, happy birthday." He said, shoving a hand into his pocket and pulling something out, holding it out to Ari.

Ari blinked, and took that something from his hand. It was a velvety case, with a golden swan engraved on the lid. She frowned slightly, and opened it. Hanging with a silver chain was a silver fox head, the eyes of the fox gleaming sapphires.

"Wow, thank you. This is beautiful.." Ari said, admiring the beautiful necklace. "Eh, it's nothing." Reich said, scratching the back of his head. "Want me to put it on for you?" He asked, to which Ari nodded. The Nazi leader took the case, and carefully took the necklace out, before undoing the clasp and draping it over Ari's neck, before clicking back.

"There." He said, putting the case down on the bedside table and sitting next to her, before slowly wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Ari raised a brow. "Thankss..?" She said, making it sound like a question.

It was quiet for a while, before Ari leaned into Reich's side, making a sort of purring noise. Reich smiled, and ruffled her hair. "I love you.." He whispered to himself. Ari heard, and closed her eyes, smiling. "I love you too.." She whispered, loud enough for him to hear. 

Reich closed his eyes, and hugged Ari. "I'm glad you do.." He said, lying down with her in his arms. "Happy birthday, Ari."