|Dirty habits||Lemon|

Uhm, I had this idea while I was sleeping?
Man, I actually thought it was good
This'll be my first lemon chapter...
pLs DoN't JuDgE
But yeah...
Enjoy~~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soviet's POV
'Ugh, it's so hot.' I thought, fanning my face. The air-conditioning had happened to break on the hottest day of the damn year, and I was stuck here... with PaPeRwOrK. 

What complete, and utter, bullshit.

I groaned, and unbuttoned my coat, peeling it off and hanging it over the back of my chair. I felt the semi-cool air hit the sweat on my arms, chilling it. I sighed. At least I was a little cooler.

There was a gentle knock on the door. "Sir, I have some papers for you to sign.. Do you mind if I come in?" A lilting voice asked. '(Y/N).' I thought, sitting up straight in my chair and leaning forward. 'My shy, yet hot, assistant.' 

"Yes, come in." I said, pinching myself for thinking about my assistant like that. The door opened to reveal a woman of about (Y/Age), with flowing (H/C) hair and bright (E/C) eyes. She wasn't wearing her dress jacket, revealing her beautiful curvy body.

The top two buttons of her collared shirt had been undone, and I could see the top of her breasts, along with a little glimpse of lace which must of been her bra. She wasn't wearing any stockings, but damnnnn those legs are fine.

I blinked to snap out of my thoughts, and indicated for (Y/N) to come closer so I could sign the papers. She trotted over, her heels clicking against the wooden floor as she made her way over to me. She put the papers on my desk, facing me, and pushed them towards me.

At this distance, I could see that beads of sweat on her forehead. That's why she must've taken off some clothes. 

'I can make her sweat in a whole new way.'

I grunted slightly, and picked up a pen, beginning to sign those papers. 'Focus, Soviet. No dirty thoughts.' I strictly told myself. (Y/N) came and stood next to me. I could smell her cherry-scented perfume. She hadn't used much, just a spray.

As I was signing those papers, those dirty thoughts started to wash into my brain, and I couldn't help but carry those thoughts out..

(Y/N) was suddenly pinned against the desk with my hands next to her head, keeping her there, the papers pushed aside and drifting off the table. Her cute, yet confused, look made it all better. Leaning down, I roughly kissed her, not waiting for her to kiss back as I bit her bottom lip.

She got surprised yet again, but opened her mouth, allowing me to dominate her and explore her mouth. She was clearly new at this, I could tell. I was French-kissing her like the world ended tomorrow. (Y/N) broke the kiss a little while later, panting for air and blushing.

I rubbed her cheek with one hand, which slowly trailed down her neck, bust, and waist. "You're so beautiful.." I mumbled, pushing up her shirt and rubbing her waist. (Y/N) shivered happily, so far loving this new experience.

I leaned down again and kissed her jawline, making my way down to her neck. She let out a quiet sound of pleasure when she felt my lips against her neck. I continued kissing and biting her neck, searching for her sweetspot. A soft moan and nails digging into my back told me I had found that spot.

I bit and sucked on and around that spot, leaving dark red hickies. (Y/N) was still softly moaning underneath me, which added to heat. When I decided her neck had enough marks, and kissed down her collarbone, before beginning to unbutton her work shirt.

I could see her chest rapidly rising up and down. She must be nervous. My right hand reached up and caressed her cheek. "Don't worry, my dear. I'll take care you." (Y/N)'s cheeks heated up, I could feel it on the slightly rough skin of my palm.

I went back to unbuttoning her shirt, before pulling it off her to reveal she was indeed, wearing a lace bra. One hand went behind her back, my fingers working to undo the clips holding her bra together. They came undone, and I pulled the item of clothing off.

(Y/N) was embarrassed, and she wanted to cover her chest, but I wouldn't let her. I pinned her arms with one hand above her head, before I leaned down and began sucking on one of her breasts, playing with the other. (Lord, forgive me-)

Her moans were music to my ears, and I never wanted them to stop. I swapped sides, repeating my actions and getting more of those soft, heavenly moans. After a little while, I moved down her body, leaving a few hickies on her delicate skin. I could hear (Y/N) softly panting from the pleasure, making me smirk.

I played with the waistband of her skirt, before pulling it down and dropping it on the ground. I rubbed (Y/N)'s thighs, a lazy smirk still on my face as I did so. I could see her shivering at my touch, and her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer.

My erection pressed against her clothed womanhood, making me groan quietly and squeeze (Y/N)'s thighs. She blushed slightly, before shyly reaching for my belt and unbuckling it. I let her tug down my pants, then my boxers.

She stared at my erection for a moment, before looking away in embarrassment. "S-Sorry, sir-" "No need to apologize, Любовь~" I purred, before pulling off her panties. I rubbed my precum-stained tip against her entrance, making her moan and dig her nails into my waist.

I jerked my hips forward, the tip entering (Y/N). She whimpered slightly as I slowly pushed the rest of my member into her. She was panting, and a few tears slipped down her cheeks. I wiped them away with my thumb, whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

I tried ignoring the heat around my member as I waited for (Y/N) to adjust to my size. I would've started thrusting as soon as I was in, but I didn't hurt her. After a few moments, I felt (Y/N) arch her back and start moving.

"I-I'm ready..~"

With that, I started moving, slowly at first but picking up my pace. (Y/N) was already a hot, moaning mess underneath me, her tongue out and eyes half-closed. With a smirk, I started thrusting harder, pulling out then slamming in again.

I took her right leg, and hefted it over my shoulder, wanting to find her g-spot faster. She moaned and screamed my name, and I realized I'd found it, rather quickly too. I continued to roughly slam into that spot, groaning as I did so.

I felt (Y/N)'s walls tighten, and she climaxed, but I was still far from my release. (Y/N) calmed down slightly, and wanted to stop, but I held her shoulders, not allowing her. She made a confused noise, before she moaned again and stuck her tongue out.

I continued with my harsh thrusts, working on my climax. I was close after a few minutes, and my thrusts were starting to get sloppy. I felt (Y/N)'s walls tighten again, and she climaxed again, with me climaxing right after.

I pulled out, and put my clothes back on, before helping the tired (Y/N) with hers. I smiled, and kissed her forehead. "I love you.." I whispered, before (Y/N) fell asleep in my arms.

Someone get the fuckin' Holy Water-