Chapter 8 (stripers and kisses)

Catalina's POV-

We made our way up stairs and into mine and Luke's room. I went into my luggage to find my onesie but I couldn't find it. Oh well.

I just went into Luke's closet and pulled out a pair of sweats. He won't mind.

Actually he probably would but I don't give a fuck.

"Well sing" I ordered the boys.

"We're soaring, flying, there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach" they sang. They actually weren't bad.

I clapped and they bowed, then I pulled up my dress over my stomach, then revealed my Lacey red bra, leaving me in nothing but a bra, thong, and tights.

I then pulled down my tights, but being the drunk mess that I am, I fell in the process.

"That was actually supposed to happen" I informed the boys, who just laughed.

I continued pulling off my tights while I was on the ground and got up to get the sweats and put them on.

I also got out a new sports bra and put it on over my bra, before doing the thing where you remove the bra from under your shirt, without showing your boobs.

"Stupid sports bra, covers to much" said Ashton.

"Hey, I'm drunk, but I'm not that drunk" I informed them.

"Eh, worth a shot" joked Ashton.

"I don't think it was my calling to be a stripper" I joked, referring back to my fall.

"Really? Because I found it rather entertaining." Laughed Michael.

"You have a tattoo?" Asked Michael.

He was referring to the mermaid that I have going down my side.

"I actually have 5" I told him.

"Well were are the others?" Asked Ashton

"I have a sun behind my neck, the word karma on my lower back, the mermaid on my side, a cross under my belly button, and the word promise on the inside of my pinky." I told them, while I showed them all my tats.

"Nice" said Ashton

"Do you guys have any?" I asked them.

"Nah the only one with tattoos is Calum" they informed me.

"Luke doesn't have any?" I asked. I thought he would

"Nope" said Michael.

"So what do we do now?" Asked Ashton.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" I asked them

"Well I've got a few things in mind" said Michael while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh ya? Like what?" I flirtatiously asked while turning around to face him.

He didn't respond, instead he just kissed me.

"Does that answer your question?" He teased

"I don't know, maybe you should repeat your answer to me one more time" I said before we kissed again, but this time it was a little more heated.

When we pulled apart, I turned toward my bed and saw a shirtless Ashton. Holy shit...

"Like what you see, I'm assuming" smirked Ashton.

I guess I was staring... But hey, wouldn't you?

"Eh I've seen better" I said while laughing so that he knew I was just playing.

"Oh is that so?" He said while walking towards me in slow motion.

"I couldn't make this up" I said back

"Well I can't have you saying lies like that" he said while still walking toward me.

"Oh yeah? Well what are you gonna do about it?" I taunted him.

"This" he said before leaning in to kiss me.

But just before his lips met mine, he picked me up, threw me on the bed and tickled me.

"Tease!" I yelled in between laughter.

"What's that? You want more? Michael come join" Ashton's called Michael over to tickle me with him and ofcourse Michael listens.

"St stop ple pleaseee" I begged between laughs.

"Only if you tell me that I have the sexiest abs in the universe" he said while still tickling me.

"Fine. ASHTON HAS THE SEXIEST ABS IN THE UNIVERSE" I screamed out.

"Good, now kiss me" he said getting torturously close to my face.

Just when his lips were about to touch mine, I turned my cheek so that he would kiss my cheek.

"Rude" he said pretending to be hurt.

"You tease me, I tease yo..." He didn't let me finish, instead he cut me off with a kiss.

I have never felt anything like that with anyone. Not even Jason.

Then it hit me... Do I like Ashton?