Decissions (luke hemmings sister)

Luke and Catalina are both siblings. Fourteen years ago, their mom and dad get a divorce, and the kids get separated. Luke stays with their mom in Australia, and Catalina moves across the world to New York, to live with their dad.

Catalina was 3 the last time she seen Luke, and Luke was 4 the last time he seen her.

When Catalina and her dad first moved to New York, they had nothing, and knew absolutely no one. They were living in someone's basement apartment, until her dad could find a job.

Her dad found a job at a very popular hotel in manhattan, and they were able to move into their own apartment in Brooklyn, when Catalina was six years old.

When Catalina was nine, her dad got promoted to be hotel manager, so they moved out of their little apartment, and into a nicer semi attached house in Staten Island.

Not long after, Catalina's dad got promoted to be the co executive of the hotel, and they became rich. They moved into a mansion on the water, and Catalina got everything she wanted.

They had people working for them, so she had maids, and cooks, and never had to do anything on her own.

Because she had such a gorgeous house, and a dad who was never at home, and always going from hotel to hotel and country to country for work, she was able to throw the best house parties.

Constantly having parties caused her to be very popular in school, and everyone knew who she was, and everyone wanted to be her. She was the Regina George of her school.

Everything in her life was perfect. She looked perfect, she had the perfect house, perfect friends, and the most perfect boyfriend.
Until one day tragedy struck, and all of that came to an end. Basically Catalina's life turned to shit.

Go follow my wattpad Twitter account @sabrina_wattz (flying5sauser) please, and Thankyou!