Chapter 17 (they explain)

Catalina's POV-

All of the boys had just told me to sit on the couch and watch the tv.
Apparently they had some video to show me.

"Oh god, your not porn stars, right?" I asked playfully.

"Well some girls around your age would consider this porn" said Harry

"Huh?" I asked. I was so confused.

"Ugh just watch" said Luke while he pressed play.

"Ok so I hear music, and I see a boy in black ripped jeans, riding a bike.

Wait that's not a boy, that's Ashton" I was saying everything I saw on the screen.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Asked Ashton.

"Shhh I'm watching you on tv" I shushed him.

"Hey your hairs green there" I said to Michael

"What the fuck... Hey pause the screen" I demanded.

"Luke, what are you doing on tv?" I questioned I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Just watch" he said.

Then Calum started singing.

"Aww cal, you sing so good" I said while messing up his hair.

Then luke started singing.

"Woah, since when were you talented?" I questioned my brother

"Save the questions for after the video" said Luke.

The video ended, and the song was actually really good. I still couldn't believe this.

"Questions?" Asked Luke.

"I have five" I said.

"Number one, how manny tries did it take for you to catch the marshmallow in your mouth?" I asked Luke.

"One" he answered.

"Liar liar, pants on fire"

"It took him like 16 tries" said Ashton.

"Ok. Question number two. Why would you swim with jeans on?"

"It was for the video" answered Michael.

"Question three, since when were you talented?" I asked Luke.

"I was born talented" he replied.

"Question four. Why did none of you tell me you were in a famous band?"

"That was actually my idea. I liked that you didn't know who we were, and that you actually got to know the real us" said Ashton.

"That's ok. And last question. What is one direction doing on my couch?" I asked for the 20th time today.

"Louis found one of our songs on YouTube, and showed us and we liked them, so we told them to open for us on our next stadium tour" said Liam.

"Wait, so you are all opening for one direction?" I asked them in total shock.

"Yup" said Calum

"When were you planning on telling me you were leaving me? I understand not telling me that you have a band because you didn't want me to view you any differently, but what were you planning on doing, where you just going to go tour the world with them and never tell me?" I asked my brother, getting a little annoyed that he would keep that from me.

"We were actual going to invite you to go with us. That is why they are here. Because Ashton convinced me that having you on tour would be fun, and I called them over to ask them, but when they showed up here, we all thought you died" said Luke.

"So even though you hated me, you still would've toured the world with me?" I asked my brother.

"It took a lot of convincing, so don't feel so special" he teased.

"Well if you are still up for it, we would love to have you come on tour with us" said Niall.

Niall fucking Horan just invited me to tour the world with him. But the bad part is, I don't want to.

Go follow my wattpad Twitter account @sabrina_wattz (flying5sauser) please, and Thankyou!