13.

The second the bell rang to signal the end of class, I was out.  I quickly made my way outside and found my blue haired boy.

"Slow down..." I thought.

I took a deep breath and slowed down my pace.  He probably heard me and turned around.

"Hi." He said doing his little smirking thing.

"Hi." I said awkwardly walking up to him so we were face to face

"Nice jacket." He said running his hand down my arm, touching his own jacket, that sent chills down my spine.

"Yea I kinda like it." I shrugged like it was no big deal... We both knew it was a big deal.

"So umm..."

"Remember yesterday?" I began closing my eyes and then opening them when I finished the question.

He nodded.

"You didn't let me finish..." I began looking into his warm green eyes.

"Finish?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yea...." I began finding his hands with my hands that were buried deep inside of the long jacket sleeves

His eyebrow still raised but he started to smile.

"What were you going to say..." He began to ask.

I bit my lip as I did whenever I didn't know what to say.

"Fuck it." He said pulling me into a kiss.  This time it was hard and deep.  His lips pushing mine passionately.  He was clearly in control.  I began to kiss him back but it was unlike our first kiss.  This one left my toes numb and my stomach all tingly.  His arms wrapped tightly around my waist going behind the backpack on my shoulders.  I put my hands around his neck and and connected them like a ring.  We just kept going at it.  Every kiss went deeper.  His tongue was begging for entry,but I didn't let him in right away.  I eventually opened my mouth slightly and let our tongues dance together, adding to the intensity of the kiss. 

It was perfect.

He slowed down and we both  pulled away, but we just kept embraced in each other arms.  I leaned my head against his chest and felt his rapid heart beat and couldn't help but smile, because I did that.

"Michael I really like you..." I began.  Last night it was "like".  Now seeing Michael and being with Michael it just felt like so much more.

I felt his chest rise and slowly fall against my cheek.

"Dani, will you please be my girlfriend?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yea, I will." I said louder back because I didn't want to move my head from his chest.