14.

These next 2 weeks as a couple were kind of weird because it was exactly the same as it was before we were official, with just a lot more kissing.

I got to school a little earlier than planned and I decided to organize my locker, which was a total disaster and I may or may not have a slight case of OCD.

Textbooks here, binders here... I began.

"Hey princess..." Said a familiar voice I found to by my boyfriend leaning againt the locker next to the door of mine.

"I told you not to call me that." I said, laughing.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked peeking into my locker over the door.

I sighed "Organizing."

"Again?" He asked honestly.

"Yea again. It's a mess." I said shaking my head.

He ran his fingers through his slowly fading blue hair and sighed.

"Hey do you wanna go out?" He asked.

"With you?" I specified and he gave me a look.

"No with Calum. Yes with me you idiot." He said chuckling

I laughed too. That's the great thing about Michael. For some reason I always laughed when I was with him.

I sighed in "disappointment"

"I guess." I shrugged.

"You're such a pain, you know that?" He shook his head.

"Yea I know, but I bet you want to kiss me right now, so I can't be that bad." I shrugged sounding conceited.

"How'd you guess?" He said raising his eybrow in question. He walked around the door, and moved me over so I was leaning against a closed locker as mine was still open. He took me by the hips and gently kissed me.

I pulled away, leaving my arms around his neck.

"You were saying something about going out..." I reminded him.

"Oh yea umm...Wanna go out?" He asked.

"Out where, Mr. Clifford?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

He shrugged. "Not sure yet. Fancy restauraunt?"

I wrinkled my nose. Fancy restauraunts weren't my thing anymore.

"No..." I began.

"Or you could some over and we order thai and watch netflix in my bedroom...." He suggested.

The bedroom part made my breathing slightly harder. I'm not ready for that. but instead I still said, "Sounds perfect."

He smiled and kissed me on the forehead before letting go.

"I'll see you at lunch, Dani." He said walking away turning a corner.

What did I just get myself into? I said leaning foward on my now closed locker and closing my eyes.

*

"So I heard you and Michael are you know gonna..." Calum said finding me at my locker between periods. He made an "ok" sign with one hand and put one finger in and out of the hole, meaning sex.

"Where did you hear that?" I spat.

He shrugged. "He just talked about your date and I'm guessing Igot the wrong impression..." He said slowly.

"Yea you did." I said slamming my locker shut.

"Wait Dani. Are you a virgin?" He asked trying not to laugh.